Groups

laptop to play minecraft.

my daughters wants a laptop to play minecraft on, shes not a big gamer but would like to be, I don't want to pay a fortune as I need 2. ive seen this, would it play minecraft ok? and sims?

I know theres loads of questions about this but I cant find any recent up to date questions, ive been looking at laptops for a month now and I'm getting more and more confused.

very.co.uk/len…prd

10 Comments

My daughter has got a very similar spec'd model and it plays minecraft with ease. They also play sims with no trouble.

yes it should do have a similar specification for 2 dell laptops and both okay fine

When it comes to integrated graphics Intel are making leaps and bounds so the newer the CPU the better. You probably won't find the latest i3-7100U in a £300 laptop yet but I'd definitely go for the i3-6100U over the i3-5005U.

Looking at the game I would imagine a 486 would suffice but I could be wrong.

Original Poster

666FU

Looking at the game I would imagine a 486 would suffice but I could be … Looking at the game I would imagine a 486 would suffice but I could be wrong.

sorry I don't know what 486 is.

Original Poster

thank you all for your help It is much appreciated.

Looking for the same thing but refuse to buy from Very, are there any other recommendations?

Any leeway to get a PC instead? You could get one for £300 that could be upgraded later and you won't have to buy a whole new laptop.

Original Poster

no she wants a laptop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047135
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871349
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      4. What would be HELL to you?2839

See more discussions