Groups
    EXPIRED

LAPTOP Under £400 Please Help!!

Hi,

Im on the look out for a laptop for under £400.

Ive found this is this any good?

dixons.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccejadegmkjdlfkcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Accessory&sku=622920

This is the sort of spec Im looking for:

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

6 Comments

Link doesn't work, is this the one you mean?

dixons.co.uk/mar…920

Original Poster

EndlessWaves;4944908

Link doesn't work, is this the one you … Link doesn't work, is this the one you mean?http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/store/dix_page.jsp?BV_EngineID=ccejadegmkjdlfkcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Accessory&sku=622920

Yep thats the one!

Check out currys and pc world. My mate recently brought a laptop from Currys for £379 with all the mod cons, its by Compac.

Plus if you buy online via quidco cashback site you could get upto 4 or 5% cashback too :-)

Original Poster

chezza840;4946978

Check out currys and pc world. My mate recently brought a laptop from … Check out currys and pc world. My mate recently brought a laptop from Currys for £379 with all the mod cons, its by Compac. Plus if you buy online via quidco cashback site you could get upto 4 or 5% cashback too :-)

Are compaq any good?

Im swinging more towards HP, Packard Bell, Toshiba, Sony!

Yes, apparently Compac are part of HP i think. The guy in currys actually recommended this laptop when my friend was looking at buying a more expensive one. He said this Compac one was better, and it was cheaper!

My brother has a Compac laptop, and he has had no probs with it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions