Found 3rd Oct 2007
Hi, looking for a new laptop with desent spec. Dont mind too much about brand and looking to spend about £700 - £800 i think. Can any of you computer whizz kids help please?:thumbsup:

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
4 Comments

Original Poster

no body know where to get a good laptop from?

Just curious as why you "need" a laptop, as in 90% of cases I have know people don't and could get a much higher spec desktop pc. In my experience Acer are a great laptop brand just for the record. I would suggest either overclockers, aria or ebuyer.

Original Poster

seuden

Just curious as why you "need" a laptop, as in 90% of cases I have know … Just curious as why you "need" a laptop, as in 90% of cases I have know people don't and could get a much higher spec desktop pc. In my experience Acer are a great laptop brand just for the record. I would suggest either overclockers, aria or ebuyer.

Hi, i work as a locum pharmacist and in somenew supermarket pharmacies there isnt alot to do, so i thought id do some training and CPD. Thanks for your help, ill look into it

MANJ_007

Hi, looking for a new laptop with desent spec. Dont mind too much about … Hi, looking for a new laptop with desent spec. Dont mind too much about brand and looking to spend about £700 - £800 i think. Can any of you computer whizz kids help please?:thumbsup:

Ok you can get a pretty slick laptop within your budget range. Intel have yet again just released another range of mobile processors. These ones are code named: Santa Rosa. If you're looking for a laptop that's small, but very powerful I would suggest this one:
]http//ww…464
It's got 2GB RAM, a 2Ghz Santa Rosa Core 2 Duo processor and 2 years International Warranty.
The other things which are good about it are:
Built in webcam
Built in memory card reader
Built in bluetooth
8 cell battery (it will last about 4 hours)
HDMI out - if you have a HD TV then you can hook this little beauty straight up to it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge22
    2. Headphones for Ps4?11
    3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?1019
    4. Lost my CEX membership Card?22

See more discussions