Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop wanted

I wonder if someone can give me some advice, I'm after a laptop that I can play football manager on, browse the internet and write a few documents on, nothing too flash, could someone gfive me some reccomendations

Many thanks

Matt

5 Comments

Feedback forum is for HUKD issues, moved to deal requests. Welcome to the forums.

whats ur budget?
    if youre on tight budget you can consider acer, cheap brand with generous specs.. take a look at ]simplyacer.co.uk
    if you want toughness and build quality, HP is good option
    if you want system stability, Macbook is good but expensive

This HP can handle all you want for a reasonable price £359.10 delivered using voucher HPSPLDIS

Go though Quidco for 5%...

h41306.www4.hp.com/sec…432

if u register at hp you will be able to get a £40 discount code, i have just registered!
    ps does anyone know if you have bought a laptop from dell and its only been about 10 days am i able to return it for a refund?

mudassar;1568460

if u register at hp you will be able to get a £40 discount code, i have … if u register at hp you will be able to get a £40 discount code, i have just registered!ps does anyone know if you have bought a laptop from dell and its only been about 10 days am i able to return it for a refund?

HPSPLDIS better than £40 off for the 6032 laptop (free delivery).

Believe you only have 7 days to return a PC to Dell.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions