Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop With HDMI - Decent spec - Any Deals ... up to £700

Looking for a laptop for a friend, with a decent dual core spec and at least 2 gb of ram - preferably more

He is looking to pay anything up to £700 but i said he is probably looking at paying less as that is quite a hefty price for a laptop.

It must have HDMI port on it as he does intend to watch dvd's etc on it via a 40inch screen.

Blu Ray isnt essential as he already has a PS3 which is attached to a different LCD screen

4 Comments

The Dell XPS M1330 has a HDMI port on it and if he looks at Dell Outlet then you can get one for under £700 with the spec above, I got mine for £550 a month or two ago.

Dell Studio 15 and 17 both have HDMI ports as do the XPS M1530 and M1330 all of which are available under £700.
    Get him to take a look at the Dell website and see what he likes the look of before you try going any further, buying for a friend is a minefield.

I have this Acer one (I paid £700) and I love it...and it's only £550. They do lesser spec versions but not sure if they come with HDMI

laptopsdirect.co.uk/Ace…20G
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 Priority concert tickets1324
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!55
      3. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?22
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues33

See more discussions