Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop with some specific requirements

Calling upon the greater knowledge of the forums, cos I can't seem to find the holy grail

I'm looking for a laptop with a 14.1" screen maximum, a dual processor, built in bluetooth, wifi (g) and lan. Oh, and it has to be under £400. I have found a few laptops which have 4 out 5, but none so far with all.

Anyone able to help? I suppose I could also have posted this in the 'For Sale, Trade or Wanted' section as a 2nd user laptop which meets the above would also be considered.

6 Comments

Close but no cigar - currys.co.uk/mar…409

Good specs, brand new - not in the price range though, and no bluetooth i dont think. You'll have to go used - you're looking for a v good deal

Original Poster

Cheers, as you say, close but no cigar

This looks pretty close for £399, been thinking about it myself..

dabs.com/pro…P9T

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I quite like the IBM/Lenovo range, and indeed it (almost) ticks all the boxes. They also do a 14.1" version, but I can't seem to find anyone actually selling it.

Quinten

I quite like the IBM/Lenovo range, and indeed it (almost) ticks all the … I quite like the IBM/Lenovo range, and indeed it (almost) ticks all the boxes. They also do a 14.1" version, but I can't seem to find anyone actually selling it.

Its now free delivery this weekend...Dual core processor

dabs.com/pro…P9T

:santa: :santa:

Original Poster

Thanks for the heads up, but I managed to find a laptop fitting to all my wishes... a refurbished Dell Lattitude D620. Picking it up on Sunday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions