Expired

laptops from comet

Banned 9 replies
Found 23rd Dec 2009
have a discount code, are any of them worth having?

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
9 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]How much of a discount code do you have?

In addition to that what are you looking for?

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

20% just the best i can get really, if there prices with discount are on apar with dell then i wont bother

sassie;7313972

20% just the best i can get really, if there prices with discount are on … 20% just the best i can get really, if there prices with discount are on apar with dell then i wont bother

[FONT=Verdana]To be honest I'm not seeing anything there on the laptop side that screams out at me - all of the cheaper ones are Celeron CPU based and it's only the more expensive ones that appear to have semi-decent specs listed against them.

If your up for considering a netbook though, there are a couple of options available though.

You might want to consider looking at the laptops listed against the manufacturers and online shopping search engine results, to see if the 20% discount code will give you a decent discount off of the price.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

Scotty Boy;7314428

[FONT=Verdana]To be honest I'm not seeing anything there on the laptop … [FONT=Verdana]To be honest I'm not seeing anything there on the laptop side that screams out at me - all of the cheaper ones are Celeron CPU based and it's only the more expensive ones that appear to have semi-decent specs listed against them.If your up for considering a netbook though, there are a couple of options available though.You might want to consider looking at the laptops listed against the manufacturers and online shopping search engine results, to see if the 20% discount code will give you a decent discount off of the price.Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

need to know if the laptop is decent, just cause i can get a few quid off doesnt mean its good

i'm after a new lappy too, not a big fan of comet though.

Original Poster Banned

superskilly;7315476

i'm after a new lappy too, not a big fan of comet though.

why is that

whats your budget sassie? i just got a discount code from comets too nothing there really appeals to me, i've seen a good one on the HP website dunno whether to buy now or wait till boxing day arghhhh

Id recommend John Lewis on boxing day they have some great deals and also you get 2 years warranty with them and customer service is superb.

Original Poster Banned

ilovelilac;7317182

whats your budget sassie? i just got a discount code from comets too … whats your budget sassie? i just got a discount code from comets too nothing there really appeals to me, i've seen a good one on the HP website dunno whether to buy now or wait till boxing day arghhhh

no idea really
sarbjeet_;7317216

Id recommend John Lewis on boxing day they have some great deals and also … Id recommend John Lewis on boxing day they have some great deals and also you get 2 years warranty with them and customer service is superb.

just thought i may have been able to get something good with the 20% code :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…79
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions