Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptops / Notebooks / Help!

Hi Guys and Dolls,

I just joined the forum and I was looking for some advice as to what are some of the best sites for purchasing laptops. Not just for cheap prices but also for customer service and satisfaction. Also has anyone here had experience of using asus and acer laptops as they are in my range of £650 - £750.00

6 Comments

hotukdeals.com/for…244

If you're not looking to play games then this one has a high spec for the price.
    Acer prices are competitive at [url]www.comet.co.uk[/url]

both play and comet have quidco cashback

Original Poster

I liked the spec but was looking for dedicated graphics and a nice brand i have narrowed it down to two laptopsdirect.co.uk/Asu…asp and laptopsdirect.co.uk/Ace…asp

my only issue with the acer is a max of 2gb ram whereas the acer has a max of 4gb.

you mean asus?

comet.co.uk/com…964

the acer is cheaper at comet

The Asus is a nice bit of kit with a 2 year warranty but seems expensive for the spec....I would have thought 2gb of ram was enough for most users?

Original Poster

yea i meant the asus :oops: They are pretty much the same spec i am just thinking for £50 more you get an extra years warranty + battery warranty. Still in two minds though anyone here had experience with asus laptops?

All I can suggest is that you look for some online reviews of the ASUS...if you put the model number into Google it may throw up some reviews.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428

See more discussions