Groups

Laptopsdirect.com sent me broken Netbook

After seeing a netbook listed on this site I bought one from Laptopsdirect.com. When I got it the hard drive was broken. They have been stalling on a refund and the customer services are absolutely shocking. Poorest I have ever dealt with. They even decided to take money from my card for a purchase I never made. I have looked at review sites and they get very bad feedback. Does anyone else wish to tell me there experience? Positive or negative.

3 Comments

Lesson learnt I guess.

Send them a letter saying you reject the item as it is not fit for purpose and demand a full refund.

Bought a few netbooks off them before xmas last year and didnt have a problem with them. Although I have no experience with the customer services

I ordered 30 HP/Compaq 615's for my school from laptopsdirect , the quotes came from buyitdirect [must be a subsiduary company] ,no problems with the units but then ordered 1 16 bay charging cabinet at about £800 , I spoke to 2 different people on the phone about the specs ,each person sent one cabinet , even though the company only recieved purchase order for one cabinet .Had a hell of a job to get them to collect .Got passed around the departments and never seem to speak to the same person .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4952437
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716
      4. GCSE Results day78

See more discussions