Laptop/tablet less than 100£

Posted 26th Mar
Hello,,
thank you to those who answer!
I am looking to buy something mostly to watch movies and play simple games during the quarantine, and since I have been in this country for 2 weeks now I don't know anything about cheap stores or even good prices if I see them. I am thinking about buying a second hand computer but I don't know how to choose, the RAM I need to the laptop not being to slow, that kind of things. for example I found this laptop online, if I can get some advice on it an maybe some ideas on what to buy that will be great, thank you!

itzoo.co.uk/pro…-10

DESCRIPTION
Grade: A- Refurbished Laptop - Minor Scratches To Lid/Case, Minor Dent On Lid
Brand & Model: Dell Latitude E6420
Processor: Intel i5 3rd Generation 2520M 2.50GHz
Screen: 14" HD 1366 x 768
Memory: 3GB DDR-3
Storage: 750GB SATA
Optical Drive: DVDROM
Graphics: INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000
Input Device: QWERTY UK Keyboard
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit & Libre Office
Wireless: Yes
Webcam: N/A
Bluetooth: Yes
Fingerprint Reader: No
Ports: 1 Express Card 54mm, 3 USB 2.0, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, 1 Kensington Lock, 1 eSata, 1 Docking Station Port, Audio Connections: combo headphone / microphone (headset), Card Reader: SD, 1 SmartCard
Warranty: 12 Months
Info: Dell's Latitude E6420 proves that mobility, port variety and office qualities can also be combined in a business notebook.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
You can look at Coda Spirit 13.3. I had got it for £93 in an eBay coupon. I most it's out of stock currently though.
SantoshKaushik26/03/2020 18:32

You can look at Coda Spirit 13.3. I had got it for £93 in an eBay coupon. …You can look at Coda Spirit 13.3. I had got it for £93 in an eBay coupon. I most it's out of stock currently though.

Thank you, I will look it up.
Well you will have to look again because it is now sold
Willy_Wonka26/03/2020 18:48

Well you will have to look again because it is now sold

You're right, do you think it was a good option though?
itdsita26/03/2020 18:49

You're right, do you think it was a good option though?

Would have been ok but really needs more RAM. & an SSD. I have a old dell that I put 8gb ram in and a 500gb ssd. It is as quick as my new lenovo but the battery is useless so I stick to the lenovo.

I would look at ebay for an old dell that some has upgraded like I did. You should be able to get one with 8gb ram & an ssd for the right money.
At your price point considering you have no need for PC style things (word processing etc) I thing you'd be better off with an an Android tablet...

PS Welcome to the UK!
I have a coda spirit for sale if you want it. It has the ssd bought and put in by myself to upgrade. £93 if you want it.
Only used it one time.
Ssd made it faster than it was a little bit, but not being able to add more ram made it unsuitable.
???
IamMT26/03/2020 19:52

At your price point considering you have no need for PC style things (word …At your price point considering you have no need for PC style things (word processing etc) I thing you'd be better off with an an Android tablet...PS Welcome to the UK!

Thank you, I am liking it so far, even with coronavirus

You can not say that I need it, buy I do prefer to have that options, I fell like a laptop is more practical I don't know
Robbie000026/03/2020 21:48

I have a coda spirit for sale if you want it. It has the ssd bought and …I have a coda spirit for sale if you want it. It has the ssd bought and put in by myself to upgrade. £93 if you want it. Only used it one time.Ssd made it faster than it was a little bit, but not being able to add more ram made it unsuitable.???

Maybe, how much do you think it would cost the delivery??
£93 in total free delivery - and I already paid for the extra ssd drive that’s in it for upgrade.
Check it would be suitable first, they are quite slo
Edited by: "Robbie0000" 29th Mar
Get a Samsung tab s2 preowned on eBay. Will be the best bang for the buck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants