Groups
    EXPIRED

LARGE Acrylic Corner Computer Desk?

Anyone have any ideas where i can get one from? Or anything else which is a little bit more interesting than a beechwood effect desk?

Please bear in mind that I am looking for a largish corner desk as I want this for my spare bedroom as I will be turning it into a music room :-) so I'll need room for 2 monitors, mixers and other crap on it :-)

5 Comments

Banned

Ikea, staples, argos and Tesco

Hope these have one for you.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help DLM but they only really sell non-corner desks and I really want an L-shaped one at the moment.

I suggest looking at the 'Morgan Collection' furniture in Argos. You can mix and match different units to sit next to each other and look like one piece. Its great.
    I have made 2 desks in this way. One to fit a corner and another to go flush against a wall.
    They are very sturdy and have had long hours work done on them each day for the past 3 years. Highly recommended.

It ends up more expensive than other options but you can style it to suit your needs and design it in your own way.

Edit: I recommend buying the 'Hutch' (a piece in the collection) It is very useful!.

there is a really nice glass corner desk in my local tesco - quite big - it is a tesco extra store though, but still might be worth a look !

Original Poster

thanks for the suggestions amz and cat. I'll be sure to check them out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app57
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?811
      3. O2 rewards signed up after top up, still ok?11
      4. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911

See more discussions