EXPIRED

Large BBQ cover - please help!

Apologies for the odd request, but I've looked everywhere and now I'm completely stuck...

I want to get my dad a BBQ cover for fathers day (yeah I know it's late, and I know it's uninspired, but he wants one!) but can't seem to find one big enough.

Dimensions are: L1450 x H1050 x W650

Even the 'large' covers I've found (for example this: http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-4810.aspx) are too small to fit!

Not really sure where else to try - any suggestions please? Don't mind spending up to £50 or so really.

Thanks

7 Comments

think this one might be too small - worth a look though

halfcost.co.uk/web…=-1

also have you considered a garden table cover? poundland do them - erm £1:-D

Original Poster

How on earth did you find that so quickly? And for around £40 cheaper than the ones I've been looking at? haha awesome

It might be just very slightly too small, but I'll definitely consider it and give it a try if there aren't any others available, cheers!

Aldi were doing a large cover for 3.99 when I went in the other day.

Have you thought about getting a patio set cover, they tend to be larger than the BBQ covers and basically do the same job.

Try Homebase, I bought a large one for £15 or £20 and it was huge.

blizeH;5565910

How on earth did you find that so quickly? And for around £40 cheaper … How on earth did you find that so quickly? And for around £40 cheaper than the ones I've been looking at? haha awesomeIt might be just very slightly too small, but I'll definitely consider it and give it a try if there aren't any others available, cheers!

i am always looking at halfcost site :-D

if you do buy from there dont forget your FF15 code for 10% discount - also free postage over £25:thumbsup:

Not much good to you for a present of course but I went to a local builders merchant and bought a 1 ton skip bag for 5 quid.

Makes a perfect cover and the 4 handles keep it secured under the wheels.

Can't understand why people pay 30 odd quid for a BBQ cover!

Original Poster

Thanks again guys, just found a perfect one on Argos but it's out of stock!

Will check Homebase etc and fingers crossed I find one...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?68
    2. Mural behind perspex instead of tiles68
    3. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?79
    4. Buyers Surveyor undervalued our house45

See more discussions