Expired

large boxes of chocolate truffles

Found 20th Jan 2010
hey - i need about 225 in total and works out very costly if i can only buy in boxes up to aound 35 - anyone know where i can get larger boxes of assorted chocolate truffles? needs to be good quality but not amazing if you know what i mean!!

15 Comments

You getting married by any chance ?;-)

Auditioning for Bridget Jones's Diary 3?

thorntons do big boxes on their wedding service ...

Original Poster

ha ha - not me but my little brother - theyve realised its only 6 weeks away and are stressing so big sis is taking over the little jobs!!

(chesso = faster typer than me!)

Thorntons on 10% quidco at the moment & sure you will find another disocunt code on here as well - here's the link to the main wedding chocolate trays page - thorntons.co.uk/Tho…ys/ they all look great

tanzc69;7605842

ha ha - not me but my little brother - theyve realised its only 6 weeks … ha ha - not me but my little brother - theyve realised its only 6 weeks away and are stressing so big sis is taking over the little jobs!!

My best mates wedding last year, they bought £1 scratchcards for everyone........was quite amusing

transit;7605874

My best mates wedding last year, they bought £1 scratchcards for … My best mates wedding last year, they bought £1 scratchcards for everyone........was quite amusing

Did anyone win any big money? :w00t:

if there are any spare truffles send them this way :thumbsup: Please!!!!!

Original Poster

no chance - going in my tum ;-)

anywhere other than thortons so i can compare guys?

Banned

Try:-

[url]www.marksandspencer.com[/url]

livingthelife07;7605884

Did anyone win any big money? :w00t:

Thats what amused me, he asked the whole room during the speeches and it was like everyone was scared to admit they had :w00t:

transit;7605874

My best mates wedding last year, they bought £1 scratchcards for … My best mates wedding last year, they bought £1 scratchcards for everyone........was quite amusing

That's a great idea!

My sister had those little tubes of Love Hearts at her wedding last year, which are a lot cheaper than chocolates! She got them off Ebay

Have you got a cash & carry you could try if you need them cheaper? Or you could get a deal on creme eggs if its near Easter & use those!

boots had oads of nice boxes of chocs in 75% off sale but doubt there d be that many left now x

akot of people give do scratch cards
Post a comment
@
    Text