Groups
    EXPIRED

Large Dark Choc Easter Egg

Hi folks,
    Hoping someone has seen a 'deal' somewhere I've seen large ones in some shops but not in dark choc. Notably Tesco has a monster for about £50 but thats more than I wanted to spend (it'll take forever to be eaten) . Anyone help please?

Thanks
    Mike

4 Comments

[SIZE=2]On the thorntons webby, they only have the large one in milk choccy as well. Here's one - it's not large, but it's interesting - from ][COLOR=blue]Hotel Chocolat[/COLOR]:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    ]http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/images/products/450016bi.jpg

I think there may be voucher codes that apply for there as well.

Original Poster

emmajk42

[SIZE=2]On the thorntons webby, they only have the large one in milk … [SIZE=2]On the thorntons webby, they only have the large one in milk choccy as well. Here's one - it's not large, but it's interesting - from ][COLOR=blue]Hotel Chocolat[/COLOR]:[/SIZE]]I think there may be voucher codes that apply for there as well.

Sure now and aren't you just the wee smasher EmmaJK42 :-D Always think Thorntons are waaay overpriced (apart from the xmas chocie hamper offer which I managed to get!) but the hotel chocolat one was interesting. Free delivery over £15 with a voucher and quidco which helps, thank you However if anyone else has any suggestions, around the £30 mark for a BIG one.........

Mike

Green and blacks ones can be bought in most stores selling easter eggs, and are delicious!

yeah that one in tesco is enormous, it would take me atleast 2 days to finish it lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767204
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1013
      3. word association Game73844474
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782

See more discussions