Groups
    EXPIRED

Large dog friendly accomodation Devon/Cornwall for 14+ people & 2 dogs

Worth a try - trying to find a large house in Devon or Cornwall for 14+ people and 2 dogs - am struggling to find somewhere reasonable ie under £2500 for the week

Thanks for any help

12 Comments

Original Poster

Was just looking at these - nothing suitable unfortunately but thanks very much for the link

What dates Jez ?

Original Poster

Dont laugh - I know its early but 27th December for a week - loads are booked or provisionally booked already

Jez15;1451719

Was just looking at these - nothing suitable unfortunately but thanks … Was just looking at these - nothing suitable unfortunately but thanks very much for the link

Pity!
    Have you thought about 2 adjacent smaller places?
    N. Cornwall have some quite nice little holiday developments. I've heard reasonable things about the one in Marhamchurch.
    Just seen the dates!! Good luck with that.:)

here's one, I'll see if I can find anything else. What's your £ limit ?

holidaycottages.co.uk/dev…aye

Have a play with the search on this site

Original Poster

I like a challenge - have thought about 2 properties and that would be fine - its going to be a long search i think

One thing I would try is rather than using a holiday let company try the local letting agency or estate agent in and around your preferred areas.

Your biggest problem I would think is the date and maybe the dog !!

Original Poster

Yeah its hard to find large properties let alone with 2 dogs but it would be strange without them- thanks Chesso and hottoshop for advice

TTFN
    Hope it all works out!:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv812
      2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?1015
      3. Recommend a free reminder app44
      4. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22

See more discussions