Groups
    EXPIRED

Large Fridge Freezer Wanted

My Samsung Fridge Freezer no longer has a cold fridge and i need to replace it.
    I need to fine a replacement and can spend upto £400
    Needs to have massive fridge and three draw (at least freezer) and be frost free, can be any height and no wider than 70 cm
    All the special offers seem to be on what I woudl call crappy brands like Beko Hotpoint and Indesit, appreciate Samsung is no Miele either , but having worked in the white good trade i have a big distrust of the reliabilty of those three brands.
    Any suggestions please

3 Comments

look at jual domestics? they have a lot of offers-i got £200 off my cooker.

"Which" guide this month lists best buys for fridge freezers. Assuming you want freestanding the 3 top are AEG S75348KG98 which is coming in at over £500, the LG GR419BSCA over £450 and interestngly the hotpoint FF200LP. Big price range on this - Argos, John Lewis etc at over £450 - but Jual have it at £360

I know you've a low opinion of hotpoint, but my fridge freezer of theirs is almost 9 years old and hasn't had a repairman out to it yet!!!

Original Poster

Thanks for the input guys / gals

appreciated :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!44
      2. Need a good courier - any help please :)22
      3. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??58

See more discussions