Found 9th Nov 2007
Small Heath, Birmingham.

On BBC website.

Highly suspicious.:?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

A sure sign that your addiction to digging holes simply cannot be tolerated any longer Prissy

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching

A sure sign that your addiction to digging holes simply cannot be … A sure sign that your addiction to digging holes simply cannot be tolerated any longer Prissy

I like digging holes as much as other people like filling them with ****:-D

Prissymiss

Highly suspicious.:?

in what way ?

the whole place is a hole

It has been reported that two ladders were found inside the hole.

Ohh noes!!

Original Poster Banned

There has been information of an explosive found on the mains.

unusul and odd really as its a muslim area so any errrrrrr people not keen on the uk will be blowing up their friends and relations

Large hole found near Gas Main.

Police are looking into it

Original Poster Banned

There has been a fair bit of acitivity there recently.

As we has seen before, they are not too bothered who they get.

Anyway, just speculation for now. Could be kids having a laugh.............I don't think:-(

Original Poster Banned

stora

Great one:thumbsup:

cant find it on the bbc at the minute although it was on kerrang radio not long ago , didnt say alot , just there a hole in birmingham

^ :giggle: the old ones are the best ....

Prissymiss

Small Heath, Birmingham.On BBC website.Highly suspicious.:?

Prob some seals (vile fans) trying to blow up Blose (St Andrews) before this weekend ding dong derby :giggle:

izzzzythedog

cant find it on the bbc at the minute although it was on kerrang radio … cant find it on the bbc at the minute although it was on kerrang radio not long ago , didnt say alot , just there a hole in birmingham

Here's the bbc link
news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Original Poster Banned

Muwolves

Prob some seals (vile fans) trying to blow up Blose (St Andrews) before … Prob some seals (vile fans) trying to blow up Blose (St Andrews) before this weekend ding dong derby :giggle:

More like they did it themselves as they are scared of losing.

or it could possibly be anyone who has driven through the area

Muwolves

Prob some seals (vile fans) trying to blow up Blose (St Andrews) before … Prob some seals (vile fans) trying to blow up Blose (St Andrews) before this weekend ding dong derby :giggle:

at 60 quid a ticket to get in ill bet some tight arsed blue nose was trying to tunnel in , should be a good fight tomorrow , i even heard theres a football match going on at the same time

Original Poster Banned

Muwolves

or it could possibly be anyone who has driven through the area

Yep, there is that.

Original Poster Banned

izzzzythedog

at 60 quid a ticket to get in ill bet some tight arsed blue nose was … at 60 quid a ticket to get in ill bet some tight arsed blue nose was trying to tunnel in , should be a good fight tomorrow , i even heard theres a football match going on at the same time

You can picture the scene of them planning it in the pub. Maybe not, that would mean buying a drink.

Banned

it def done by the villa!

remember villans theres only one real team - the mighty blues!

step back were back!

remember its a garunteed 6 points against villa!

Original Poster Banned

ROKO

it def done by the billa!remember villans theres only one real team - the … it def done by the billa!remember villans theres only one real team - the mighty blues!step back were back!remember its a garunteed 6 points against villa!

Villa will win.

great my weekend get away home has been busted!

Original Poster Banned

pcnutta

great my weekend get away home has been busted!

Maybe C32 has been busy with a new cellar.

I was working at the Ackers when it all happened as well.

ROKO

it def done by the villa!remember villans theres only one real team - the … it def done by the villa!remember villans theres only one real team - the mighty blues!step back were back!remember its a garunteed 6 points against villa!

I'm afriad your mistaken. For some reason you typed down "The mighty blues". That my friend, is known as an oxymoron.

stora

Poor Bobbies - theyre refurbishing the old police station near me - the portaloos they had were stolen last night - local paper reported that the police still have nothing to go on :giggle:

izzzzythedog

at 60 quid a ticket to get in ill bet some tight arsed blue nose was … at 60 quid a ticket to get in ill bet some tight arsed blue nose was trying to tunnel in , should be a good fight tomorrow , i even heard theres a football match going on at the same time

if their fightin tomorrow (sat) heaven help us all sunday when it really kicks off (and the footie) :whistling:. The best bit about the gypsy cursed ground is when your leaving and West mids finest boys in blue, close the gate and pen you in on the carpark as the already stored half enders make their way towards your head
Post a comment
@
    Text