Groups
    EXPIRED

Large Mirror(s)

Basically I am after a cheapish, no fancy frame large mirrors for my hallway and for a bedroom, to make both seem larger, cheapest I can find is Ikea, see link below, unless someone knows somewhere cheaper, please let me know, thanks!

8 Comments

cant see the mirror in the link, for some reason the pic wont load....you looked in the ]homebase sale?

Freecycle.

You may get what you want or a large selection to choose from.

Either way, it's free.

Original Poster

Homebase are essentially a sister store to Argos now, considering Ikea simple cut no frame Godmorgan range is £30/square-meter Homebase looks like an extortionate racket from my point of view, thanks though.

schizoboy;5941543

Homebase are essentially a sister store to Argos now, considering Ikea … Homebase are essentially a sister store to Argos now, considering Ikea simple cut no frame Godmorgan range is £30/square-meter Homebase looks like an extortionate racket from my point of view, thanks though.

was just worth a mention as the bed I am getting is £50 cheaper at homebase than argos...so might have been worth a look

So you decided to order the bed?

:thumbsup:Argos have some lovely ones in the sale, just bought a large bevelled mirror half price was around £60 now £29.99. bargain

Original Poster

Decided on cheap Ikea ones, although I wanted one or two big panels along one entire wall at waist and higher height, these should do:

ikea.com/gb/…600

£15: 120x90

£45: 120x270

£60: 120x360
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians710
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1219
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions