Groups

Large photo printing website?!

Wondering if anybody can help?
    I'm sure it's been mentioned on here at some point, but there's a website where you can upload a photo and it'll make it so you can print it across several sheets of paper, bit like a mosaic type of effect. I can't for the life of me remember what it was and searching on google is getting me no where fast. Anybody any idea what the website is?
    I need to take one small photo and print it off across several pieces of paper for a display at work. Any help would be most apprciated

9 Comments

Original Poster

Sorry, should have mentioned. It's a free website. It's not got to be a super dooper display

why not use your printer and do it yourself

Original Poster

That's what i want to do, but the software i'm after, takes the photo you want and enlarges it so it'll print over several pieces of paper like a mosaic :thumbsup: It's really simple.... if you know what the software is

Original Poster

JayBird;1731335

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

Thank you sooooooooo much. That's the one. I owe you dearly :thumbsup: I never would have found that i'm sure. Thank you again

No problem. Ive used it quite a bit myself in the past :thumbsup:

Original Poster

JayBird;1732196

No problem. Ive used it quite a bit myself in the past :thumbsup:

Thanks, work were most impressed after me sounding like a complete nutcase all morning :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions