Groups
    EXPIRED

Large Trampoline Deal Wanted

Does anybody know of any really cheap trampoline deals. Looking for a very large trampoline (12ft +) with enclosure included and delivery.

6 Comments

asda had 10ft with enclosure at front of store today, sry no idea how mcuh but id imagine cheap

DIVA1977;8471910

asda had 10ft with enclosure at front of store today, sry no idea how … asda had 10ft with enclosure at front of store today, sry no idea how mcuh but id imagine cheap

They are £97 and last really well :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the responses. I had seen the Asda one but think its a bit small. The best value I've found so far is £180 for a 14ft with enclosure and ladder. Can anyone beat this?

Hi deasyb could u post or send me the link for the £180 one that u have found as i am also searching and ur doing better than me, cheapest i can find is £199. Thanks

Original Poster

playtime4u.co.uk/pro…age

hope this helps, it is in stock after the bank holiday i phoned them today.

Hi, saw your add
    I will be leaving school soon and am looking at selling my trampoline. Its barely been used and comes with a safety net too. The trampoline itself is within 12-14 feet to be honest I've barely used it so can't remember! But if your interested I would be happy to sell it for £100 ONO and I can set it up and send you a pic just so you can see it. However, as I am in Scotland I am not sure if something so large would be able to be sent by a courier.

Blair
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update610
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions