Groups
    EXPIRED

Large Tubs of Celebrations, Heroes, Quality Street and Roses Two for £7 at Tesco (UPDATE - didn't go live)

STARTS WEDNESDAY 14TH. Any two tubs for £7.00, priced at £4.00 or £5.00 singularly. Great to stock up on before Christmas!

========

Includes

Celebrations 750g

Heroes 695g

Quality Street Plastic Tub 750g

Quality Street Metal Tin 750g

Roses 729g

- andreocean

used to be larger
    - neal

Top comments

nothing like a bit of self promotion by Tesco
    146 Comments

I got mine on this offer last time, not seen them cheaper anywhere else this year.

nothing like a bit of self promotion by Tesco

Nowt on website yet, any idea how long the offer is on for ?

Great Price
    Wish you'd been a couple of hours earlier, literally just come back from Tesco and picked up two tins of Quality street at £4.00 each.

Original Poster

Marc001uk

I'm not sure, all I know is the start date!

oscarcat

Great PriceWish you'd been a couple of hours earlier, literally just come … Great PriceWish you'd been a couple of hours earlier, literally just come back from Tesco and picked up two tins of Quality street at £4.00 each.

I'm sorry Go get a refund?

Marc001uk

I believe it will be up until the 20th, they don't usually do it for more than a week, but I could be wrong

Thanks for the heads up

No, I bought these on offer a month or so ago and ate them!! oO

No surprise. They had masses amount at the local store. Almost a hazard to customers.

Small tin nowt in....................................already eaten........feck

Marc001uk

oscarcat

Great PriceWish you'd been a couple of hours earlier, literally just … Great PriceWish you'd been a couple of hours earlier, literally just come back from Tesco and picked up two tins of Quality street at £4.00 each.

Not much point for a £1, one of those things I'll live with it. May even buy a few more later in the week so thanks for the heads up anyway.

Thanks

Tasty deal!

yes The quality street was 2 for £6.00 last year https://s28.postimg.org/qa1tueh99/Quality_Street_Tub_756_G_Groceries_Tesco_Groc.png
    Edited by: "napster24" 12th Dec 2016

Good shout

HOT Deal

Fat busters here I come!

Oh thank you for the post. I thought i missed it at this good price. Glad I never paid £5 for one tub the other day. Heat from me xxx

jocky32000

No, I bought these on offer a month or so ago and ate them!! oO

That's why I held Of as long as possible. I hope I don't give into temptation before Xmas x

Heat added even though I got mine already. A good price so thanks for posting op

napster24

yes The quality street was 2 for £6.00 last year

Wow I thought that was the new deal 2 for £6 Quality Street

hot but noooo thanks. discovered the pouches of dairy milk when they were 2 for a fiver and I ain't been off them since! They're more addictive than crack and I'm only a step away from melting the delicious little chocolate cubes of sugary heaven with a candle and snorting them off the coffee table......i thought I'd be clean today, but no, they were shouting on me from the cupboard, another wild monday night gone , sugared out my mind , replying to sweetie posts on hotdeals.

joostme

hot but noooo thanks. discovered the pouches of dairy milk when they were … hot but noooo thanks. discovered the pouches of dairy milk when they were 2 for a fiver and I ain't been off them since! They're more addictive than crack and I'm only a step away from melting the delicious little chocolate cubes of sugary heaven with a candle and snorting them off the coffee table......i thought I'd be clean today, but no, they were shouting on me from the cupboard, another wild monday night gone , sugared out my mind , replying to sweetie posts on hotdeals.

Could some one translate this for me please.

joostme

hot but noooo thanks. discovered the pouches of dairy milk when they were … hot but noooo thanks. discovered the pouches of dairy milk when they were 2 for a fiver and I ain't been off them since! They're more addictive than crack and I'm only a step away from melting the delicious little chocolate cubes of sugary heaven with a candle and snorting them off the coffee table......i thought I'd be clean today, but no, they were shouting on me from the cupboard, another wild monday night gone , sugared out my mind , replying to sweetie posts on hotdeals.

not easy to resist if you have them in the house.

Just brought a tub from Tesco for £4 just now Guess I'll have to eat them and buy these tomorrow.

nougat

Translated Joostme Comment
    ''Hot, I prefer Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate pouches which was on offer 2 for £5, I really enjoy Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate.''
    Edited by: "andreocean" 12th Dec 2016

Nom not actually bought any yet this year

are these the metal Tins X)

FatherTed

Just brought a tub from Tesco for £4 just now Guess I'll have to eat … Just brought a tub from Tesco for £4 just now Guess I'll have to eat them and buy these tomorrow.

No, DON'T!

The offer doesn't start until Wednesday.

regreid

are these the metal Tins X)

only Quality Street has 2 types plastic tub and limited edition metal tin version

nougat

Which bit didn't you get?!

FatherTed

Just brought a tub

Where did you bring it to?

andreocean

Wow I thought that was the new deal 2 for £6 Quality Street :(:(

Last year prices were definitely better, and I don't know if anyone noticed but this years quality street tubs are also 6g less.
    Edited by: "Wolfout" 12th Dec 2016

Is the saving of £1 really worth over 1500 degrees heat? oO

Sp0oner

No yer right.

Sp0oner

Sp0oner

Tubs are £5 Each normal price, this deal is 2 for £7 so £3 saving.

Wolfout

Last year prices were definitely better, and I don't know if anyone … Last year prices were definitely better, and I don't know if anyone noticed but this years quality street tubs are also 6g less.

6g difference in Quality Street was over shadowed by the differences kraft/cadbury made to Roses, miss 1990s Roses. At least Quality Street still come in metal tins.

I'm addicted to roses but just the almond one-unfortunately there's just one in the smaller pouches-might have 2 in these larger tubs

Marc001uk

oscarcat

Great PriceWish you'd been a couple of hours earlier, literally just … Great PriceWish you'd been a couple of hours earlier, literally just come back from Tesco and picked up two tins of Quality street at £4.00 each.

For a quid? Will probably spend that in petrol.

thanks op!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions