Las Iguanas

Found 25th Jul
Have a works event at Las Iguanas this Friday. Thing is I work in procurement, and come bill paying time everybody (including the board members!) look to me to negotiate a discount with the waiter/waitress - which rarely works.

Therefore, I would greatly appreciate it if anybody was aware of any deals or discounts for a group booking.

Thanks ever so much in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Just pay the bill and leave a tip beautiful food, get the ribs as starter
Contact the restaurant in advance and see if they can do anything. Since it's a big group, the manager might offer a discount to guarantee you will be turning up.
STRICKIBHOY44 m ago

Just pay the bill and leave a tip beautiful food, get the ribs as …Just pay the bill and leave a tip beautiful food, get the ribs as starter

would do if it was up to me! Thing is, being in Procurement, they expect me to save money at every corner, and to give nothing away!

Thanks Jamie, will try calling ahead and asking the question.
Nailgun5 m ago

would do if it was up to me! Thing is, being in Procurement, they … would do if it was up to me! Thing is, being in Procurement, they expect me to save money at every corner, and to give nothing away!Thanks Jamie, will try calling ahead and asking the question.

Definitely, you are better doing what jamie says. If you ask the waiter/waitress for a discount they'll think their tip is out of the window and offer nothing lol. You'd be lucky to get a discount that way. Fantastic restaurant.
There is NUS discount for students but that is unlikely to be applicable to the group menu. Good luck.

Best option is to call them and see if they can throw a free bottle of prosecco in or something.
I signed up to their newsletter and put in my birthday as today
They've sent me a voucher for 1x free meal. Does state in the small print I need to bring ID. Tonight could go one of two ways... I look good for getting a £15 discount if they don't ask me for ID. Alternatively, My bosses could take a dim view on fraud!
Thanks for the help guys!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants