Groups

Las Vegas 2011 best place

I'm booking a holidays to Las Vegas for May 2011 ans was wondering who's the best company to book with for prices etc, any help gratefully appreciated. At the moment the best i can find is with thomas cook as alot of companys wont let you book this far in advance.

11 Comments

try dialaflight, thats who we use for our USA trips.

Original Poster

smithyp1;8653597

try dialaflight, thats who we use for our USA trips.

thanks i'll give them a ring, doesnt look like you can get a quote for flight and hotel online :thumbsup:

used ebookers for up coming holiday to the US in september for flights and hotels plus u can use quidco/topcashback

Have you tried [url]www.thomsonworldwide.com[/url]. I used these last year and they were very reasonable.

your a bit early at the moment for May 2011, wait until Jan and then im sure you will get a cheaper price on everything

try here for your flights -
    skyscanner.net/

For Las Vegas - Virgin are generally the best if you want non-stop although BA have recently started non stops.

For the hotel google "Fat Wallet Las Vegas" and you will get a forum of offer codes for cheap hotels, it's really well priced but offers tend to come up closer to the time. If you book direct with the hotel and a better offer comes along you can always cancel

bossyboots;8657618

OP I am going on a big holiday in June 2011................3 nights in … OP I am going on a big holiday in June 2011................3 nights in Hollywood, 7 nights cruising to Mexico then finishing it off with 3 nights in Las Vegas. You are far cheaper to book your hotels direct or use http://www.lasvegas.com/?cm_ven=google&cm_cat=Brand+International&cm_pla=Exact&cm_ite=lasvegas.com%7C-%7C100000000000000008121&cm_guid=1-_-100000000000000008121-_-2716754070&gclid=CL2Frd7X4aECFVMB4wodn3DXJQThe airport is so close to The Strip and a good few hotels have free buses to collect u - if they dont its not gonna be much to get there. Flights not out till 11 months before - but been told by most travel agents to book the flights in January as they tend to reduce them slightly.

for the dates we are going to the US this year, we looked direct on MGM site it was double what we got on ebookers! so sometimes direct isnt the best option, always good to have a look around at different sites though fo shooo

numptyj;8657750

for the dates we are going to the US this year, we looked direct on MGM … for the dates we are going to the US this year, we looked direct on MGM site it was double what we got on ebookers! so sometimes direct isnt the best option, always good to have a look around at different sites though fo shooo

cheers NJ - will have a look on that site :thumbsup: So far we have paid for the cruise and the hotel in Hollywood. Trying to get as much booked and paid for in advance so we can get the spending money started.

I want to come on this trip with u guys btw...........will bring my camcorder:-D

bossyboots;8658410

cheers NJ - will have a look on that site :thumbsup: So far we have paid … cheers NJ - will have a look on that site :thumbsup: So far we have paid for the cruise and the hotel in Hollywood. Trying to get as much booked and paid for in advance so we can get the spending money started. I want to come on this trip with u guys btw...........will bring my camcorder:-D

we're off to vegas for two weeks in august, i'd recommend having a look at ]http//ww…com, these are the best deals direct with the hotels. I'd book direct with the hotel then keep checking for deals as you can always cancel and rebook at a better deal. One tip is avoid CircusCircus, Sahara, Rivieria & Statosphere. Also if your stay includes a Friday or Saturday night, these nights cost double the rate of Sunday to Thursday.

Original Poster

thanks everybody will have a look at all options above!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions