Groups

Las Vegas

Off to Las Vegas next weds, cannot wait !!!

We have been before and loved it, we are going for a week and stopping at the MGM, we stopped at the Luxor last time.

Anyone else going or been to Vegas this summer ?

11 Comments

Editor

Oh you lucky so and so, hope you have a fab time!! :thumbsup:

smithyp1 i hate you

Not this summer - but went a few years back. We did a road trip down the West Coast - it was fantastic

have a nice time

not going this year (going to NYC again @ christmas) but looking to go to vegas next year, you will have to let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

I went to Vegas a few years back, wouldnt mind going back for a few days at some point... ideally catch a UFC event at the same time

I went to Vegas in 2002 and saw Cher in concert- awesome concert and place -love it - would love to go back sometime-but no cash at present!

Original Poster

We saw the Celine Dion concert at Ceasers Palace last time and she was excellent.

It is currently 110 degrees !!! :w00t:

Really looking forward to chilling out in the lazy river at MGM....how relaxing !

We went three years ago, too many highlights.

The Grand Canyon and the night flight over the strip is a must.

Plus we managed to catch a TOM JONES concert in MGM. He is a legend!

Enjoy:thumbsup:

:-D Went a few years ago. Was there when they started filiming CSI in the car park behind the Ciscus Circus Hotel. Best part was hiring a car and driving up to the Vally of Fire where the original Star Trek series was filmed

We enjoyed vegas.... we was amazed by how many english people there were - when you goto west coast of america you dont normally hear that many english accents - however vegas I think we nearly out numbered americans....

My friend is at the MGM at this moment in time. Booked to see David Copperfield there. I believe Tom Jones is in Las Vegas next month. I can't get my head around the size of the hotels there!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …159387
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914104
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October820

See more discussions