Groups
    EXPIRED

Las Vegas Flights Help

I'm looking to sort out my honeymoon flights for the following details next year:

Leaving: 4th of August 2009
    Returning: 14th of August 2009.

Glasgow International to Las Vegas.

I've had a look around and so far Continental Airlines seem to be the cheapest for 2 adults, coming in at £1450. Can anyone help me out with codes / searches which can lower this?

Also looking for more general flight advice. Should I jump on the best price I can find now or are there periods when the flights become cheaper that I should wait for?

Thanks in advance!

Brian.

4 Comments

try [url]www.orbitz.com[/url]

Only thing i can suggest is don't books so early, as the prices are generally much higher.

If you can, leave if to a few months before you are ready to go then book and you should get the fights substantially cheaper.

whoa my dad had a whole holiday for 2 adults for that price!! id keep checking loads of time yet!! (watch for stupid conventions as the star trek thing is there!!)

foxymissroxy;2983352

whoa my dad had a whole holiday for 2 adults for that price!! id keep … whoa my dad had a whole holiday for 2 adults for that price!! id keep checking loads of time yet!! (watch for stupid conventions as the star trek thing is there!!)

Not any more its not got shut the other week i think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.11
      2. One for the mathmeticians1930
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767425
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876401

See more discussions