Found 25th Jan 2006
Hi all,

The Samsung ML-1610 on ebuyer.com/cus…377 ebuyer is around £58 delivered
I was wondering if any of you know any better deal on a laser printer.
Thank you

5 Comments

Can't find anything cheaper - if Super Saver delivery is selected then eBuyer seems to be the cheepest (58 quid). However, give a call to your local Staples, they sometimes sell'em instore very cheap.

Banned

i got it for £50 from PC world, and itr was £50 on ebuyer a little while ago. Good little printer though

We have 2 in our store at work.

I'm sure they come with a starter toner only, ie only half full.

I'm sure tonners are £30 ish? Can anyone confirm?

I think the toners cost nearer to £50.

The one supplied with the printer is only partially filled. I got roughly 1500 pages before i needed to refill it.

I've just refilled my 1610 without a problem. Took less than five minutes and costs next to nothing. I ordered a refill kit from Topinks which worked really well.

See topinks.co.uk/aca…tml for the refill kits

Banned

withey

I think the toners cost nearer to £50. The one supplied with the printer … I think the toners cost nearer to £50. The one supplied with the printer is only partially filled. I got roughly 1500 pages before i needed to refill it.I've just refilled my 1610 without a problem. Took less than five minutes and costs next to nothing. I ordered a refill kit from Topinks which worked really well.See http://www.topinks.co.uk/acatalog/Samsung_ML1610_Laser_Toner_Refill.html for the refill kits

thats fantastic, and it the refills really work ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions