Laser558 - pirate radio is back on Zin Radio for free on Google Play

Posted 20th Sep
If anyone remembers Laser 558 from the pirate stations of the 80's here it is, added to ZinRadio.

Enjoy !!!!!3297178.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Thanks op
sashablue20/09/2019 11:24

Thanks op

38507231-1Ubxz.jpg dont forget to share with all your friends !!!
Edited by: "MisterNippy" 20th Sep
Wow everyone I ever asked about laser 558 never knew what I was talking about lol
Glad I never dreamt it.
fearona20/09/2019 11:49

Wow everyone I ever asked about laser 558 never knew what I was talking …Wow everyone I ever asked about laser 558 never knew what I was talking about lolGlad I never dreamt it.

Enjoy, and share !!!
I remember this old radio station LASER 558 back in the 80's, I believe they broadcasted from a Pirate ship. They had an American DJ who used to do a rant now and again with no holding back of the language that he used...I think his name was Charlie Wolf or something similar, can anyone confirm or remember him? I remember the music that was played on the station was very popular and was an alternative station to listen too at the time.

Update just found this Youtube clip the ship was called the MV Communivator Laser 558 j
Edited by: "Wowhats" 20th Sep
Wowhats20/09/2019 15:01

I remember this old radio station LASER 558 back in the 80's, I believe …I remember this old radio station LASER 558 back in the 80's, I believe they broadcasted from a Pirate ship. They had an American DJ who used to do a rant now and again with no holding back of the language that he used...I think his name was Charlie Wolf or something similar, can anyone confirm or remember him? I remember the music that was played on the station was very popular and was an alternative station to listen too at the time. Update just found this Youtube clip the ship was called the MV Communivator Laser 558 j

yep, I can confirm what you say is true. Enjoy the APP
38509632-X2W0d.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants