Groups

last day ever.( was watching groundhog day)

how would you spend your last day ever on earth as it is going to explode tomorrow??

16 Comments

probably sat on here still

Banned

Killing Spree

_ aping people to the ground

Id watch groundhog day

Banned

how would you spend your last day ever on earth as it is going to explode tomorrow??

finishing veteran on call of duty 4 but since my 360 broke i may aswell just sit back and wait to die *cue violins* :-(

Genious_Gamer360;2314675

how would you spend your last day ever on earth as it is going to explode … how would you spend your last day ever on earth as it is going to explode tomorrow??finishing veteran on call of duty 4 but since my 360 broke i may aswell just sit back and wait to die *cue violins* :-(

Ah yer last vet mission i did was the one with the sniper man and getting him on the copter - hardest thing ever

Banned

black gerbil1;2314653

_ aping people to the ground

lmao nice edit

Banned

dandoc2;2314708

Ah yer last vet mission i did was the one with the sniper man and … Ah yer last vet mission i did was the one with the sniper man and getting him on the copter - hardest thing ever

finished that today after 3 hours you have to hide round the building then make a dash when the chopper comes i just kept throwing the flashbangs, i got the achievements then my comp crashed now wont load any games, so hope it has saved for when i get my new 360 online :x

i would probs play footy all day...

Banned

4241mackay;2314762

i would probs play footy all day...

LOL @ Mackay saying he was leaving on his 2000th post, and yet here he is on 2005 :lol:

lol 2008 actually stupid

Nah im finishing at 2008 lol,

Banned

4241mackay;2314781

lol 2008 actually stupid

2006 when i posted that, lol 20 mins ago you said you was leaving? weirdo lol

by drinking myself stupid and knowing I aint gonna get a hangover in the morning pmsl

Lol, you joker, i meant im leaving at 2008, lol! nyt everyone anyways! cya next year

Banned

4241mackay;2314812

Lol, you joker, i meant im leaving at 2008, lol! nyt everyone anyways! … Lol, you joker, i meant im leaving at 2008, lol! nyt everyone anyways! cya next year

Night m8, cya 2moro LOL

mackay - u a footballer? bet you're good!

re: post question
    my take: "born alone die alone. the rest is just great expectations."
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34202
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4070
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764476
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846256

See more discussions