Groups

Last EVER Prison Break tonight @ 10pm on Sky 1 HD

A lot of folk seem to think it ended last week but it's actually tonight.

There was a post last week clearing this up but thought I would give a heads up to PB fans.

Might have to be recorded mind, it's good, but I'm not missing the footy for it!!!

11 Comments

Banned

Well,
    did you watch
    "Prison Break - The final break"

the 2 hour special movie?
    was SO awesome. I genually almost cried haha. Shows the true things that happened at the end.

oh wow thanks! i woulda just missed it if didn't read your post.

Think they force added this finale coz people complain about the abrupt ending or its planned like this?

Slash;5328903

oh wow thanks! i woulda just missed it if didn't read your post. Think … oh wow thanks! i woulda just missed it if didn't read your post. Think they force added this finale coz people complain about the abrupt ending or its planned like this?

Of course not. How long do you think it takes to make an ep of Prison Break, a week?
    It would take them at least that long to film it.

Original Poster

Slash;5328903

oh wow thanks! i woulda just missed it if didn't read your post. Think … oh wow thanks! i woulda just missed it if didn't read your post. Think they force added this finale coz people complain about the abrupt ending or its planned like this?

Fox commissioned they all then dropped the final 2 prior to filming when viewing figures fell.

The studio made them anyway to put on their DVD release, i guess it would help sell them.

Was made entirely on the studios budget and direction, no input from Fox.

Original Poster

Conscept;5328848

Well,did you watch"Prison Break - The final break"the 2 hour special … Well,did you watch"Prison Break - The final break"the 2 hour special movie?was SO awesome. I genually almost cried haha. Shows the true things that happened at the end.

In take it you downloaded it???

This is what's on Sky 1 tonight, world premiere, Fox never broadcast it so I think Sky will not be happy about the leak!

Banned

ms2005;5329081

In take it you downloaded it???This is what's on Sky 1 tonight, world … In take it you downloaded it???This is what's on Sky 1 tonight, world premiere, Fox never broadcast it so I think Sky will not be happy about the leak!

Yep, came out last week.
    was so epic

Really I bet 90+% of true PB fans will be close to tears and I've never ever cried at a film or anything

It has a really good season 1 feel to it! you'l love it.

Original Poster

Conscept;5329124

Yep, came out last week.was so epic :)Really I bet 90+% of true PB fans … Yep, came out last week.was so epic :)Really I bet 90+% of true PB fans will be close to tears and I've never ever cried at a film or anything :(It has a really good season 1 feel to it! you'l love it.

I've stuck the HD version on download as I feel the footy may run over tonight.

Didn't even think to check if it had been leaked, usually UK only stuff never gets leaked.

Great episode, probably better than the ending ep22!

Banned

you can watch the film on-line here.

tvshack.net/mov…9_/

It's on now! Watching it even though I've already watched it before.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense11
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions