Found 7th Jul 2014
Looking to go from 10/07 to 13/07, has to depart from Liverpool but haven't yet got my heart set on anywhere in particular as long as it's sunny. Basically just seeing what cheap options there are available, there seems to be some semi-decent deals on lastminute.com to Minorca but the hotels are on the other side of the island to the airport and deals don't include transfers! Will just be a long solo weekend so somewhere with any interesting historical sites or museums or anything like that will do, I'm not really fussy as long as there's somewhere to go for a fair enough price! Don't want to fly much over the 2 hour mark and direct as well please.

Ty

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
2 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

visit the isle of man, you can even get home in time for tea if you don't … visit the isle of man, you can even get home in time for tea if you don't like it there

Haha quite like to go somewhere a bit more exciting than that to be honest.

I was looking into Spain to see the bull-racing event thing they have going on now, would be pretty neat, not so sure I'd be confident on booking hotels nearby so I don't have to travel so much and then pricing up transfers etc. Doesn't help that I don't drive either.

If anybody can find a decent deal for Berlin I'd be very interested in that.

Original Poster

Bump, any comments on Barcelona? Cheap hotels, best places to visit etc. Looking on Trip Advisor too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions