Last minute break ideas?

Found 2nd Feb
So looking for a week away,solo, in the sun max £500 all inclusive leaving before end of Feb. Any recommendations?

I found the one in the picture, and whilst I know the Euro exchange rate has fallen, I hadn't realised a week away was so dear now 2887801-Dnojh.jpg
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
Do you ever use Sky Scanner? You can find out where cheap flights are. Then look for accommodation, if that's easier.
Not many places that are that close that are very warm at the moment: Even the Canaries are struggling to get over 20deg
ventusky.com/?p=…ure
Looking at the hotel listing, the price is for one person to rent out the whole hotel complex for one week. Compared to Richard Branson’s Necker Island and taking into consideration the euro exchange rate I think it is a good deal and you should book it immediately.
I think the more people book the cheaper the price per person becomes, which then encourages even more people to book. If your budget is only £500 you might have to wait and then share the complex.
As you want to go solo, book today via a cash back website and don’t forget your EHIC card.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 2nd Feb
Original Poster
Bigfootpete4 h, 18 m ago

Not many places that are that close that are very warm at the moment: Even …Not many places that are that close that are very warm at the moment: Even the Canaries are struggling to get over 20deghttps://www.ventusky.com/?p=37.3;-10.4;4&l=temperature

That's what I thought and forecast not brilliant either.
Original Poster
Toptrumpet1 h, 38 m ago

Looking at the hotel listing, the price is for one person to rent out the …Looking at the hotel listing, the price is for one person to rent out the whole hotel complex for one week. Compared to Richard Branson’s Necker Island and taking into consideration the euro exchange rate I think it is a good deal and you should book it immediately.I think the more people book the cheaper the price per person becomes, which then encourages even more people to book. If your budget is only £500 you might have to wait and then share the complex.As you want to go solo, book today via a cash back website and don’t forget your EHIC card.

Ahhh.. Forgot TCB £700+ off. A bargain then..!
Original Poster
Jay0802865 h, 17 m ago

Do you ever use Sky Scanner? You can find out where cheap flights are. …Do you ever use Sky Scanner? You can find out where cheap flights are. Then look for accommodation, if that's easier.

Thx, yes, Egypt now looking OK around Red Sea resorts, hotels are cheap for obvious reasons
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants