Expired

Last minute holidays?

Found 22nd Jul
I am looking at holiday for Saturday 28th July for a week but literally no last minute deals! Does anyone have any tips on how to get a last minute holiday? Tried online and travel agents but it’s seems it more expensive than booking in advance.

Cheers
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
9 Comments
A few bits that may help us:

Where are you flying from or are you staying in the UK?
How many adults/children?
What is the budget?
Airlines business model is sell first seats cheap and increase price as departure date approaches so last minute bargains don't appear so much these days. Have a look at package companies sites, TUI etc. but it is a busy time of year.
Ok I think you are right, last minute doesn’t seem much of a thing anymore. 2 adults flying from Stansted, Luton, Norwich, Birmingham, East Midlands and Gatwick at a push. And to anywhere like Spain Greece etc
I was hoping something decent for 550 for 5 nights. But looking at 7 and about 700pp just kid find much.
There was loads on Jet2 earlier cause I was looking to see if they were cheaper than our holiday to Tenerife next week.
The reason it's expensive is cos it's the children's holidays so will be more than double the price everywhere!
Have a look at holidayhypermarket.co.uk/

You can put “Any Destination” as a search item from the airport nearest to you and vary the party size to suit you.

They have got this as today’s deal.

holidayhypermarket.co.uk/det…el/
Edited by: "sydney871" 22nd Jul
It’s PEAK season, bargains are few as they can sell even last minute with only minor reductions.
I had a quick look on BA Holidays using their Holiday Finder and found quite a few for 5 days under £500.

You can tick the countries that you prefer but I just selected Europe. You can select the budget, stars and reviews too. Have a play.

britishairways.com/tra…_gb

34454541-lfSpL.jpg
34454541-z5lMp.jpg34454541-vrrzJ.jpg
There's someone on here who posts holiday deals. Rachelandgrommit.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants