Groups

Last night ruined :(

Went out last night locally for a few drinks with the intention of going to Liverpool for a few later on.

Was drinking bottles of lager all night until i saw that one of the bars in town had a good deal on pitchers of Vodka Red Bull, so thought why not as I hadn't had it in a while.

There was only me and a mate from work so after we had polished the pitcher off we went into Liverpool a bit later. After going into one of the clubs we both had the urge to go for a number 2, strangely.

So went to the toilet and ended up that both of us had got diarohea in the space of a couple of hours. It had to be that Vodka Red Bull pitcher that we both had.

Was gutted as paid £25 in a Taxi to get there, went to the toilet then came back home for another £25. Was so annoyed, enjoyed the night up until that part in the bogs.

Tempted to phone up the bar I bought the drink from and tell them that iut ruined our night out. It had to be that as was only on bottles before that.

26 Comments

I thought red bull gave u wings not s.................

norovirus?

I once had a crap in oxford...

i should have told my tale on here :x

What a bummer!

can u be sure it was the pitcher though

muffin247;7789054

can u be sure it was the pitcher though

i bet it was you would be surprised who poor some places r with basic hygein

on teesside a local will know chain of fast food outlets was closed when they found seaman in the salad this is not one of those urban myths it was in the local paper u can look it up

red bull gives you stings

miles136;7789135

i bet it was you would be surprised who poor some places r with basic … i bet it was you would be surprised who poor some places r with basic hygeinon teesside a local will know chain of fast food outlets was closed when they found seaman in the salad this is not one of those urban myths it was in the local paper u can look it up

popeye?

Original Poster

Yeah pretty sure it was the vodka red bull as other than that was only on bottles.

The bottles were freshly opened if you know what I mean. Unless they had laxative in them I think they can be ruled out.

The fact me and my mate got them at same time is very strange. Annoyed though, £50 return to have a poo :-(

scoff;7788957

I once had a crap in oxford... i should have told my tale on here :x

lol,:):thumbsup::-D

lol @ Liverpool

bottles safer to drink from a pint glass, rat and mouse **** etc down the cellar

Banned

to much information - lol

Banned

stevey_p7;7789187

Yeah pretty sure it was the vodka red bull as other than that was only on … Yeah pretty sure it was the vodka red bull as other than that was only on bottles.The bottles were freshly opened if you know what I mean. Unless they had laxative in them I think they can be ruled out.The fact me and my mate got them at same time is very strange. Annoyed though, £50 return to have a poo :-(

I was just going to post this...

jamstaruk1972;7789251

bottles safer to drink from a pint glass, rat and mouse **** etc down the … bottles safer to drink from a pint glass, rat and mouse **** etc down the cellar

Bottles are stored for a longish time in dank,dark places with alsorts doing it's dirty all over it then everyone drinks right from the bottle.

I would choose a glass any day as that has been through a streile dishwasher

I

oh well, s*it happens ................. literally .............. lol

lewt;7789348

I would choose a glass any day as that has been through a streile … I would choose a glass any day as that has been through a streile dishwasherI

thats what i was saying

Original Poster

smithyp1;7789381

oh well, s*it happens ................. literally .............. lol

Haha yeah and still recovering for it.

God job I aint in a library as my stomach is making all sorts of noises.

I'm bunged up with Immodium now though so all good ;-)

Banned

miles136;7789135

i bet it was you would be surprised who poor some places r with basic … i bet it was you would be surprised who poor some places r with basic hygeinon teesside a local will know chain of fast food outlets was closed when they found seaman in the salad this is not one of those urban myths it was in the local paper u can look it up

What was David Seaman doing with the cucumber?

my poo story

I was once in rome and went to the vatican on our 3rd day i had not managed a poo all the time we had been there.

after 3 hours walking around the vatican i needed to go and go i did almost filled the bowl and it just would not flush away after 5 flushes i gave up and as i am a catholice i lit a candle for the poor b******d that had to clean it up

this it true

Yep.. Drink the bottle from a glass.. Rats and mice in cellers and ****.

Which bar?

jamstaruk1972;7789251

bottles safer to drink from a pint glass, rat and mouse **** etc down the … bottles safer to drink from a pint glass, rat and mouse **** etc down the cellar

+1 bottles can really be worse than anything..... be a girl and use a straw lol

Poo stories?? Has HUKD hit an all time low?????

Although I am really tempted to share one (a story that is) but I will resist

lol @ vodka redbull pitcher. fail

what bar was it?

scoff;7788957

I once had a crap in oxford... i should have told my tale on here :x

haha brilliant response
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
      2. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?915
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay79