Last sundays episode of lost

I sky plussed it and watched it on monday. The episode was about faraday etc etc. Was it only on for an hour because i read that in america it was a double episode.

Can someone clear this up as i hope i have not missed an episode

Thanks

8 Comments

it was 1 hr long

Original Poster

cheers i thought so but wanted to make sure!

was actually about 48mins long, without all the ads.

Was a good episode though, what an ending!

maybe america had the double finale episodes last week. there is only this sundays to go then its the finale on sky 1 the next sunday.

Im sure its al gonnabe about making decisions!!

Blimey is this still on, how long can you be Lost for, been about 4 years now hasnt it :-D

masterruckus;5138084

maybe america had the double finale episodes last week. there is only … maybe america had the double finale episodes last week. there is only this sundays to go then its the finale on sky 1 the next sunday.Im sure its al gonnabe about making decisions!!

I think America get part one tonight, then part two next week. We are always 4 days behind.

Banned

Benjimoron;5138247

I think America get part one tonight, then part two next week. We are … I think America get part one tonight, then part two next week. We are always 4 days behind.

I'm pretty sure theres a one hour one tomorrow and the two hour finale is shown in one two hour slot either the week after or in a fortnight.

If like me you can't wait until Sunday you could always download the episode from torrents
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions