Last tenant 'found decapitated'

Banned 31 replies
Found 16th Jul 2008
"A man who was found with his head severed by a chainsaw was fighting to stay in a block of 70 flats in Hampshire cleared for redevelopment. "

....."His body was found by police on 5 July, who said his death was not suspicious.".

How exactly did they come to that conclusion?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

I can't even begin to imagine how someone could pick up a chainsaw to cut off his own head!

Ghost?

Sloth/Mod

He put the chainsaw on a timer plug, laid it on his neck and took a load of pills..........when the timer cut in.........so did the chainsaw.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

was he attempting to juggle with it and misjudged his throw?

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;2537328

He put the chainsaw on a timer plug, laid it on his neck and took a load … He put the chainsaw on a timer plug, laid it on his neck and took a load of pills..........when the timer cut in.........so did the chainsaw.

reference?

Syzable;2537328

He put the chainsaw on a timer plug, laid it on his neck and took a load … He put the chainsaw on a timer plug, laid it on his neck and took a load of pills..........when the timer cut in.........so did the chainsaw.

You know an awefull lot about this...... where were you on the night in question? :?

Sloth/Mod

lumoruk;2537335

reference?

It was in the papers yesterday, i remember reading it. He was suicidal as he was being evicted.

Sloth/Mod

MinstrelMan;2537338

You know an awefull lot about this...... where were you on the night in … You know an awefull lot about this...... where were you on the night in question? :?

With you...........remember??? :whistling:

Syzable;2537350

With you...........remember??? :whistling:

:w00t: whatever floats 'ya boat ......
morning guys

Sloth/Mod

snowtiger;2537383

:w00t: whatever floats 'ya boat ......morning guys

Morning. :-D

You've misconstrued what we were doing............he needed a lift up onto the swings and someone to push him. :-D

:oops: he's right...

we were also gonna go on the see-saw but the fat git never left the ground

Sloth/Mod

MinstrelMan;2537399

:oops: he's right...we were also gonna go on the see-saw but the fat git … :oops: he's right...we were also gonna go on the see-saw but the fat git never left the ground

I have water retention. :cry:

Syzable;2537328

What! :w00t:

How could someone think about doing that? I presume the floor where he was laid was concrete then, otherwise it would have cut its way through to downstairs.................. unless he only set the timer to come on for 1 minute, that would have been ample time for a neck

Original Poster Banned

steevieboy4u;2537430

What! How could someone think about doing that? I presume the floor … What! How could someone think about doing that? I presume the floor where he was laid was concrete then, otherwise it would have cut its way through to downstairs.................. unless he only set the timer to come on for 1 minute, that would have been ample time for a neck

cut the smilies, nothing cheerful about what he done :shock:

steevieboy4u;2537430

What! :w00t: How could someone think about doing that? I presume the … What! :w00t: How could someone think about doing that? I presume the floor where he was laid was concrete then, otherwise it would have cut its way through to downstairs.................. unless he only set the timer to come on for 1 minute, that would have been ample time for a neck

he's just cut his chuffin head off..... I dont think he's that bothered about about happen to the floor, plus he was being evicted against his will. I'd have dumped toxic waste there, but hey, I'm a bitter abd twisted young man :whistling:

Sloth/Mod

steevieboy4u;2537430

What! :w00t: How could someone think about doing that? I presume the … What! :w00t: How could someone think about doing that? I presume the floor where he was laid was concrete then, otherwise it would have cut its way through to downstairs.................. unless he only set the timer to come on for 1 minute, that would have been ample time for a neck

LOL.........if he went through the floor it may of helped the redevelopers who are knocking the place down. :-D

what happened to simply overdosing bit drastic that int it

Oh yeah forgot the were knocking the place down anyway :roll:

Havince;2537455

Some people will do anything to get on the news!

Sloth/Mod

steevieboy4u;2537464

I blame Big Brother.............think i'll ring and complain now. :-D

Havince;2537455

No one can accuse him of doing a half ass job,

just liked the guy who jumped off the 75m high bridge above the M62 yesterday lunch near saddleworth

Havince;2537455

Yes, but it made the news in a bigger way. He was fighting for a 'cause', so probably felt this would gain maximum exposure. Poor guy - surely someone saw something drastic coming in this case and could have done more..?

Syzable;2537466

I blame Big Brother.............think i'll ring and complain now. :-D

I agree, think i'll do the same. That Belinda is doing my head in as well.................think i'll give the chainsaw a miss though!

Havince;2537455

He made a bigger point!:?

steevieboy4u;2537430

What! :w00t: [...] unless he only set the timer to come on for 1 minute, … What! :w00t: [...] unless he only set the timer to come on for 1 minute, that would have been ample time for a neck

steevieboy4u;2537464

steevieboy4u;2537480

That Belinda is doing my head in as well.................think i'll give … That Belinda is doing my head in as well.................think i'll give the chainsaw a miss though!

Maybe you are forgetting this was a real person; someone who was obviously in despair - and probably not aiming to become fodder for your jokes. I don't think one person's tragedy should become 'entertainment'...

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2537518

He made a bigger point!:?

tell you what he hqad some [email protected], coz if i was going to kill myself id only take an overdose i cudnt do anything like cutting my head off

Liddle ol' me;2537526

Maybe you are forgetting this was a real person; someone who was … Maybe you are forgetting this was a real person; someone who was obviously in despair - and probably not aiming to become fodder for your jokes. I don't think one person's tragedy should become 'entertainment'...

Point taken and i agree.

But the way he's gone about doing this ........what does he expect? If everyone got depressed and took everything to heart about everything we hear on the news nowadays ie kids stabbing each other everyday, how everything is going up and we're not going to be able to afford anything soon blar blar blar Then i'm sure there would be alot more people doing things similar to this as the world would be unbareable.

Havince;2537578

tell you what he hqad some [email protected], coz if i was going to kill myself id … tell you what he hqad some [email protected], coz if i was going to kill myself id only take an overdose i cudnt do anything like cutting my head off

Certainly did! Me neither! Feel sorry for his family if he had any - must be horrible for them!:?

Havince;2537578

tell you what he hqad some [email protected], coz if i was going to kill myself id … tell you what he hqad some [email protected], coz if i was going to kill myself id only take an overdose i cudnt do anything like cutting my head off

He did take an overdose, so was probably unconscious when.......... you know what turned on.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Foo fighters presale code.1615
  2. Foo fighters pre sale code22
  3. Building a PC Need Help!22
  4. Cheap Xbox games45

See more discussions