Expired

LAST Weekly: Win a pair of return flights for 2 with Monarch to any of its destinations @ Monarch

Found 13th Mar
Enter for the chance to win return flights for two people with Monarch to any of its destinations.

Once a week starting from 14 March 2017, ten winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries for the prize.

Look around the 360 degree video until you find the purple Monarch boarding pass.

Once you find the boarding pass, click on it and fill in the form which will be shown on your screen to confirm your submission.

Good luck!

NOTE:

March 13th Please see comment#1 for a screen print of where I found the boarding pass. Based on the first draw taking place on the 14th that may also be the start of a new week. I suggest to check back in a few days for any updates..

Good luck!

Completion message:

You have now been entered into this week's prize draw.

=============================

20 Comments

Original Poster

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u512/marba01/Capture_zpsxjstrlr9.jpg

Location of boarding pass (march 13th)

Thanks x

Thanks

x

Cheers, marbs!

Weekly Entries: 13/MAR 23:37; 22/MAR 07:09; 27/MAR 11:54; 4/APR 15:58
Edited by: "icmeler2000" 4th Apr

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

Thanks marba

Thank you

thanks

thanks

Thank You

Original Poster

monarchbeyondholidays.co.uk/por…ise

Drag the screen from right to left until you see the tower and it is on the floor

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u512/marba01/Capture_zpsuzqqpycu.jpg

Edited by: "marba01" 20th Mar

This one is a belter, thanks.

Where and when do you let us know the winners?
Thank you

Original Poster

violin

Where and when do you let us know the winners?Thank you

I don't, I have no connection with Monarch. You would really need to address this question with Monarch.

However, if you look on their facebook site you will see that every week the winners are announced.
e.g. for last week
facebook.com/Mon…131

Thank you.

Original Poster

monarchbeyondholidays.co.uk/por…set
Drag to the left for 90 degrees so you can see the right side of the lorry and it is on the ground almost in line with the back of the lorry.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. My parents want a coffee pod machine...Tassimo?33
    2. deaf dad, how do i get sound to the back of the room without turning the vo…69
    3. Google Home Mini Commands55
    4. Xbox one headset22

See more discussions