Last year it was dolly at glastonbury this year its HH

23 Comments

THE Dalai Lama has been handed a shock stage slot at this year’s G … THE Dalai Lama has been handed a shock stage slot at this year’s Glastonbury Festival, he revealed yesterday.

I don't pay to be fed crap online by the Sun, but even I managed to quote this much which makes your typically pointless thread make sense. Or make sense of your typically cryptic thread. Or give your typically pointless thread some substance.

Take your pick.

Edited by: "RossD89" 5th Jan 2015

Original Poster

RossD89

I don't pay to be fed crap online by the Sun, but even I managed to quote … I don't pay to be fed crap online by the Sun, but even I managed to quote this much which makes your typically pointless thread make sense. Or make sense of your typically cryptic thread. Or give your typically pointless thread some substance.Take your pick.

Glad to see you edited your post

archer1204

Glad to see you edited your post

Glad to see you posted another pointless thread lacking in any substance or conversational direction.

Oh wait; sarcasm...
Edited by: "RossD89" 5th Jan 2015

Original Poster

RossD89

Glad to see you posted another pointless thread lacking in any substance … Glad to see you posted another pointless thread lacking in any substance or conversational direction.Oh wait; sarcasm...

Oh you had to edit this post as well

archer1204

Oh you had to edit this post as well

Failing to tackle my points and instead pointing out the corrections I made to my spelling/grammar highlights my point archer.

Pointless threads.

Original Poster

RossD89

Failing to tackle my points and instead pointing out the corrections I … Failing to tackle my points and instead pointing out the corrections I made to my spelling/grammar highlights my point archer.Pointless threads.

Well done on not having to edit this post but it clearly states "The Dalai Lama has been handed a shock stage slot in the title"

archer1204

Well done on not having to edit this post but it clearly states "The … Well done on not having to edit this post but it clearly states "The Dalai Lama has been handed a shock stage slot in the title"

Perhaps I should have gone to Specsavers?...

"Last year it was dolly at glastonbury this year its HH"

Banned

This is without doubt the worst thread I've read today.
Can it be salvaged in any way?

Original Poster

RossD89

Perhaps I should have gone to Specsavers?..."Last year it was dolly at … Perhaps I should have gone to Specsavers?..."Last year it was dolly at glastonbury this year its HH"

Yup thats what you call him when you meet him so if your going to glastonbury this year say hi from me

archer1204

Yup thats what you call him when you meet him so if your going to … Yup thats what you call him when you meet him so if your going to glastonbury this year say hi from me

It clearly doesn't say that in the title of your thread. Your thread doesn't explain what you mean. It is a typical pointless thread which is associated with you and which I consider spam. It's as though you are playing a puzzle.

http://img.pandawhale.com/43592-simpsons-abandon-thread-gif--g-7FG6.gif

Is llama king ?

Banned

Comment

archer1204

Yup thats what you call him when you meet him so if your going to … Yup thats what you call him when you meet him so if your going to glastonbury this year say hi from me

'You're'

Banned

huh

He is going to sing a song too ...

"He's not heavy, he's my Bhudda"

Banned

So what actual purpose does the Dalai Lama serve these days?

His Holiness is the spiritual leader of the Tibetan people. He frequently states that his life is guided by three major commitments: the promotion of basic human values or secular ethics in the interest of human happiness, the fostering of inter-religious harmony and the preservation of Tibet's Buddhist culture, a culture of peace and non-violence.

Original Poster

Villa

So what actual purpose does the Dalai Lama serve these days?

To annoy the chinise government

Archer produces yet another otustanding contribution to misc.

https://i.imgflip.com/g2odh.jpg

Banned

Nope, this thread still remains terrible.

I don't know any of his songs X)
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/115/e/6/e613537bb7b5a4c2a44107d7c1d31c6c.png
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again715
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1517
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764096
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?68

See more discussions