Expired

Late amazon delivery

Found 13th Feb
I've been tracking my amazon package since last Thursday, I have prime so expected it then. Every morning since it keeps saying 'delay due to external factors'. It's now Tuesday, says expected today at my local co-op but doubt it'll be arriving this late. Has anyone ever had this?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
I have had late deliveries in the past. contact customers services and complain and ask for a reason, i have had my membership extended free of charge for 3 months
toulousenessie8 m ago

I have had late deliveries in the past. contact customers services and …I have had late deliveries in the past. contact customers services and complain and ask for a reason, i have had my membership extended free of charge for 3 months

Same here, they extend your membership for the inconvenience after you've messaged them about it.. Since you are a prime customer you are paying for this service and they didn't deliver, literally. It could have been a gift for an occasion or anything. They have excellent customer services in my experience
Ive complained a few times about late delivery and they have always extended my prime however they do point to the terms and conditions that delays occur.
I also have prime and had this recently on one of their daily deals on an SD card. It was due to be delivered to an Amazon locker and there was bad weather at the time so I assumed it was something to do with that. Eventually I got a message saying I could cancel the order for a refund as they didn’t know if or when I would receive my order but if I was to receive it after the refund to contact them. I guess it got lost somewhere. Good to know about extending prime membership if it happens again.
Original Poster
Thank you everyone, I've got a refund because they couldn't redo my order. Going to complain because it was out for delivery in my town on the day it was meant to arrive. Doesn't seem to add up that it's missing, one part of my order did arrive on the Friday. Just annoying because now the items have gone up in price.
If you were to look on sites like ebay as well, there was posts for 3 days due to snow and bad weather for parts of the UK.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions