Late night jokes

2 budgerigars sitting on a perch.1 said to the other one can you smell fish

25 Comments

There was a fight in the chippy last night .. two fish got battered

Original Poster

Knock knock

archer1204

Knock knock

​You can just press the doorbell instead of knocking?

I'm Ron Burgundy?

Confucius say… man who run in front of car get tired.

Late night joke ....
    http://a67.tinypic.com/2crae0i.jpg

Predikuesi

Late night joke ....

what the guy behind corbyn a tory im with ya

Still like the old classic .. 2 lions walking down Oxford St. and one says to the other " it's quiet for a Saturday afternoon isn't it."
    Edited by: "plodging" 31st Oct 2016

MaddiesDaddy

Nine people walked into a tapas bar...

2 cannibals eating a clown. One asks the other - "does this taste funny to you?"

Or .. A dog walks into the job centre , goes up to the desk and says to the guy " got any jobs mate "
    The guy taken aback says " just your luck a circus has just arrived in town". .. To which the dog replies " why would a circus need a plasterer"

What does Bill Clinton say to Hillary after sex?

Be home in 20 minutes.

archer1204

2 budgerigars sitting on a perch.1 said to the other one can you smell … 2 budgerigars sitting on a perch.1 said to the other one can you smell fish

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…089 ]

MaddiesDaddy

Sausages.

smidav

2 cannibals eating a clown. One asks the other - "does this taste funny … 2 cannibals eating a clown. One asks the other - "does this taste funny to you?"

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…593 ]

Rubisco

Nine people walked into a tapas bar...

Did they have McCann oven chips?

plodging

Still like the old classic .. 2 lions walking down Oxford St. and one … Still like the old classic .. 2 lions walking down Oxford St. and one says to the other " it's quiet for a Saturday afternoon isn't it."

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…338 ]

ShadowWarrior241

What does Bill Clinton say to Hillary after sex?Be home in 20 minutes.

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…246 ]

...We need a "New Late night jokes" thread!

Banned

Who are the coolest blokes at the hospital?

The ultra-sound guys!

Original Poster

Just bought a boomerang from a ghost.That will come back to haunt me

archer1204

2 budgerigars sitting on a perch.1 said to the other one can you smell … 2 budgerigars sitting on a perch.1 said to the other one can you smell fish

MaddiesDaddy

You just reminded me of that game where you ask someone questions and they have to answer 'sausages' to everything and not laugh

Shame it won't work in text.

moneysavingkitten

You just reminded me of that game where you ask someone questions and … You just reminded me of that game where you ask someone questions and they have to answer 'sausages' to everything and not laugh :)Shame it won't work in text.

Reminds me of one time i was on the bus and this lady had her 3 year old son with her in the seat in front of me. She was playing a game of i spy except everything she pointed to, her son said 'elephant'. She kept correcting him and asked him again. Again and again, he would say 'elephant'.

This went on the whole journey. I thought it was hilarious that she had so much patient in her attempt to educate him, and his single 'elephant' answer to every question. X)

Conjunctivitis .com .. Now there's a site for sore eyes ... Tim Vine

plodging

Still like the old classic .. 2 lions walking down Oxford St. and one … Still like the old classic .. 2 lions walking down Oxford St. and one says to the other " it's quiet for a Saturday afternoon isn't it."

ShadowWarrior241

What does Bill Clinton say to Hillary after sex?Be home in 20 minutes.

Sorry didn't trawl through past pages .. Whip me now

Stevie Wonder walks into a bar.
    Then a table and then a chair.

Sorry.

Banned

Mark2111

Stevie Wonder walks into a bar.Then a table and then a chair.

Oh. I have a few worse than that that I would probably get an instant ban from

Stevie Wonder got a cheese grater for Christmas, he said it was the best book he'd ever read.

Someone stole my wife's knickers off the washing line yesterday . She ain't bothered about the knickers , it's the 8 pegs she wants back .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843
      3. One thing you've forgotten2125
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691437

See more discussions