Groups

Late payment charge

Banned
    doh I thought refunds counted as minimum payments, got the £12 refund anyway thank god.

Time to fill in a minimum direct debit so if I do forget to pay off in full my credit card again I won't have to make that begging call.

5 Comments

Nope it is a payment! My mate did the same!
    Luckily you got it back though, and do the DD now!

Banned

[ ] Entertaining thread.
    [X] People should vote for me on fo.lk

(I also got a late payment refunded because they took 6 weeks to set up the direct debit, and didnt bother to let me know)

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;8147607

[ ] Entertaining thread.[X]People should vote for me on fo.lk

I would but I think apple are **** and therefore I have no need for an itunes voucher.

edit: why can't we set up Direct debits online this paper trail game is lame.

I rang and begged. Last year there was a horrible month where a weekend and bank holidays wiped out all the working days so it just couldn't clear in time.

Seems much faster now I pay it via online banking though.

Banned

lumoruk;8147631

I would but I think apple are **** and therefore I have no need for an … I would but I think apple are **** and therefore I have no need for an itunes voucher.

Do it because I may be able to help you some day with a disaster then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34202
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4070
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764476
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846256

See more discussions