Latest china terrorist attack

18 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "archer1204" 29th Jul 2014

Oh.

Its hard to state it as terrorist without clearer unfiltered information

arachnoid

If dozens were killed by a frenzied knife attack then i can safely say it is a terrorist attack. Not to mention it being islamist militants the usual suspects in china of late, especially due to its close borders to where the incident happened.

J4GG4

If dozens were killed by a frenzied knife attack then i can safely say it … If dozens were killed by a frenzied knife attack then i can safely say it is a terrorist attack. Not to mention it being islamist militants the usual suspects in china of late, especially due to its close borders to where the incident happened.

islamist militants?

perhaps you should wait for the facts before you start pointing fingers
    Edited by: "coloradorockies" 29th Jul 2014

arachnoid

Sky's Asia Correspondent Mark Stone said: "It's extremely hard to verify … Sky's Asia Correspondent Mark Stone said: "It's extremely hard to verify the accuracy of news to emerge from Xinjiang province because the information flow is tightly controlled and foreign journalists' movements there are heavily restricted."Xinhua news agency tends to report only a sequence or version of events sanctioned by the central government in Beijing.

Its not easy to say anything with restricted information

coloradorockies

islamist militants?perhaps you should wait for the facts before you start … islamist militants?perhaps you should wait for the facts before you start pointing fingers

Hence why i used the words 'usual suspects in china'.
    Edited by: "J4GG4" 29th Jul 2014

Original Poster

DarkEnergy2012

this actually happened on Sunday evening & there's been abit of … this actually happened on Sunday evening & there's been abit of news/social media blackout...shall we send Archie out there to get us the latest update?concrete info is very sketchy but...dead & injured is rumoured to be around 300 in total & one of the targets is reported to be the annual trade boosting convention in Kashgar called the Commodity Fair

Well for china thats pretty quick normally it takes alot longer to find out

Banned

coloradorockies

islamist militants?perhaps you should wait for the facts before you start … islamist militants?perhaps you should wait for the facts before you start pointing fingers

tbh it usually is.......

so bloody boring now......

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loseruPJcX1qakqyfo1_500.jpg
    Edited by: "irabbs7" 29th Jul 2014

RFC

tbh it usually is....... so bloody boring now......

can you give it a rest rfc..... just for one day ma wee lassie

Banned

coloradorockies

can you give it a rest rfc..... just for one day ma wee lassie

Are you having a racist dig at my scottish ethnicity........

Surprised Sky News haven't sent Kay Burley to rummage through the contents of the dead victims pockets then turn up on the families doorstep with personal possessions and ask the family how they feel!

RFC

Are you having a racist dig at my scottish ethnicity........

Are the Scottish a race?

craigstephens

Are the Scottish a race?

oO . . . does that mean 'are the English a race?' . . . are the British a race? . . . omg there's only the human race - we're all the same - hallelujah! No more differences, no more fighting, yippeeeeeee!
    Jolly good show Craig, you've solved it! Well done.

Okay then, what are we gonna do now?

Wot about them flippin Marshans?

tryn2help

oO . . . does that mean 'are the English a race?' . . … oO . . . does that mean 'are the English a race?' . . . are the British a race? . . . omg there's only the human race - we're all the same - hallelujah! No more differences, no more fighting, yippeeeeeee! Jolly good show Craig, you've solved it! Well done. :DOkay then, what are we gonna do now?Wot about them flippin Marshans?

What's a Marshan?

craigstephens

What's a Marshan?

Oops sorry, 'Marshin'. X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share715
      2. word association Game73944490
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929