latest free stuff - latestfreestuff.co.uk - multiple freebies

Found 21st Jan 2016
...Starting your own company can be difficult; but when your business impresses even the toughest of Dragons, you know you’re on the right track. This is certainly true for Deepak Tailor, founder of giveaway website LatestFreeStuff, who received validation from the infamously tricky Deborah Meaden on Sunday night’s episode of Dragon’s Den.

For Ms Meaden, who is known for her investments in money-making businesses, taking a punt on a brand based entirely upon giving things away was a break from the norm. But with revenue of £350,000 and more than 300,000 monthly visitors, LatestFreeStuff.co.uk is more than a shot in the dark; it is a successful and viable business opportunity. Today the site lists over 600 free products from top brands and companies; it has a user database of over 120,000 members; and is currently working with the likes of Vodafone, O2, TasteCard, Amazon and Uber.

The website brings users some amazing deals, free samples and the chance to ‘try before they buy’, and provides an excellent marketing platform for manufacturers and retailers to enhance their brand awareness....

7 Comments

Couldnt HUKD just offer a tab for freebies not sure its particularly unique

hotukdeals.com/all…new

I subscribed to it the night it was on Dragons den. Gave it a week and un subbed as its rubbish, most offers are just a way of harvesting your email to spam you even more.

Maybe all the people asking for Unidays codes will go there now.

submerged

I subscribed to it the night it was on Dragons den. Gave it a week and un … I subscribed to it the night it was on Dragons den. Gave it a week and un subbed as its rubbish, most offers are just a way of harvesting your email to spam you even more.

​I did get that impression

Thanks Op im very interested in the Free Charity Donations section.

I must admit I did create my own site called Grab Free Stuff after some time. I wanted to create a site where there was always something completely free..

I have to also admit that a lot of these Freebies are a way of harvesting emails; I have an email address I just have for freebies so that I don't get spammed. I did want to try and get away from them on my site, though to add the other common free stuff I couldn't. So what I did was add some items that were completely free and no email address to enter. Such as a daily (week day) kindle book pick and so on.

At least there are some items out there that are free without having to enter your email.. which is something I aim to find when I can.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants