Groups

Latest Person evicted from I'm a celeb *** Spoilers ***

Banned
    Can't believe that ********** been evicted from I'm a celeb! BOO!!!!

*** SPOILERS - Details in Thread ***

24 Comments

when?

Original Poster Banned

Can't believe that Timmy mallet has been evicted from I'm a celeb! BOO!!!!

This morning!

Yes it's true I heard that as well.

Shame

He has? Aww...no more laughs in the camp. I'm sure he is very irritating to have around all day, but at least he didn't take things too seriously :-D

I mean, the whole Esther thing with the fire...:w00t: what was that all about??

now thats a shame, think you should have kept that info to yourself,
    now im gonna know for when i watch tonight who goes

Original Poster Banned

Lol, She went total mental!! - Shes barmy

Original Poster Banned

onders;3613708

now thats a shame, think you should have kept that info to yourself,now … now thats a shame, think you should have kept that info to yourself,now im gonna know for when i watch tonight who goes

Haha

Well you were going to find out sooner or later.....why not sooner?

*Waiting for some crazy woman to get annoyed because you have spoiled the highlight of her evening*

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;3613741

*Waiting for some crazy woman to get annoyed because you have spoiled the … *Waiting for some crazy woman to get annoyed because you have spoiled the highlight of her evening*

Already happened. :thumbsup:

The JFK;3613741

*Waiting for some crazy woman to get annoyed because you have spoiled the … *Waiting for some crazy woman to get annoyed because you have spoiled the highlight of her evening*

Personally I don't watch that carp, but I thought it was just plain politeness not to put spoilers in thread title.

brian was well a bottle job, thought timmy would win there task

Original Poster Banned

onders;3613708

now thats a shame, think you should have kept that info to yourself,now … now thats a shame, think you should have kept that info to yourself,now im gonna know for when i watch tonight who goes

Apparently he couldn't eat the Crocodiles *****. Brian asked for seconds thou!!!!!

The JFK;3613741

And here she comes.....what a jockey!!! A simple spoiler would of worked wonders!

Lulu'sMammy;3613801

And here she comes.....what a jockey!!! A simple spoiler would of worked … And here she comes.....what a jockey!!! A simple spoiler would of worked wonders!

I have to agree, like I said, I dont watch it and really don't care who goes, but its unfair to ruin it for others.

If I started posting threads detailing football scores in the title there would soon be moaning, lol

supermod

Removed details from heading & main listing - ( spoilers displayed otherwise in full forum view )

Original Poster Banned

I can't see how i have ruined peoples lives!?? lol

Don't want to spoil it for anyone but he is being replaced my Prince William tonight

sonyphone;3613873

Don't want to spoil it for anyone but he is being replaced my Prince … Don't want to spoil it for anyone but he is being replaced my Prince William tonight

Prince William has gotten ugly (IMHO) in recent years, and his lil ginger brother has gained the phwoar factor (how did that happen??) so even good ole Wills going in couldn't make me watch it. lol

Pee .....Its not going to ruin peoples lives, but was a little silly of you I'll forgive this time....if your fit and hung like a donkey

Lulu'sMammy;3613907

if your fit and hung like a donkey

:w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;3613907

Pee .....Its not going to ruin peoples lives, but was a little silly of … Pee .....Its not going to ruin peoples lives, but was a little silly of you I'll forgive this time....if your fit and hung like a donkey

http://rriderlausd.org/blog2/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/hayden_shocked_face_resized.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;3613907

Pee .....Its not going to ruin peoples lives, but was a little silly of … Pee .....Its not going to ruin peoples lives, but was a little silly of you I'll forgive this time....if your fit and hung like a donkey

Indeed!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;3613907

I'll forgive this time....if your fit and hung like a donkey

That's me safe then :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Is Prince William REALLY in the jungle tonight??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions