Groups

Latest Reputation Received

What doe the blue square in my rep mean?

12 Comments

It means that someone with no or little reputation themselves has repped you.

bad rep i believe ( someone with no rep or little)

it's rep that has been left by somebody with no rep (or not much rep)

it means you cant use the search box

Original Poster

guerilla;2687340

it means you cant use the search box

No that works fine, strange how rep can affect the search box...

Original Poster

Thanks for the help, I tried searching and got nothing back that was useful (so thats why I asked).

So is it bad to add to somebody's reputation if you haven't got much of one yourself?
    I just checked mine - it is only 96.

The-Dude;2687366

No that works fine, strange how rep can affect the search box...

Rep does not affect the search box, I think it was meant as a joke that you should have done a search to find out what the blue square rep meant.

The-Dude;2687380

Thanks for the help, I tried searching and got nothing back that was … Thanks for the help, I tried searching and got nothing back that was useful (so thats why I asked).

The search facility is hit and miss for me.

Original Poster

I know tis sarcasm, of course when I posted the last message I found the rep posts. Same thing happened to people who dared to post the question too.

Spod;2687381

So is it bad to add to somebody's reputation if you haven't got much of … So is it bad to add to somebody's reputation if you haven't got much of one yourself?I just checked mine - it is only 96.

not bad its just worth 0 or little points

The search function does a greaaat job for everyone whether they have rep or not.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764172
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24112

See more discussions