Groups

Latest sky offer

Banned
    Free HD box for Sky Anytime+, anyone else received it? I've already got a HD box but apparently the new one is 25% smaller

rang up and apparently they haven't got the offer on their systems yet so have to ring back in 2 days. Anyone told anything different?

If it makes any difference I signed up to the Anytime+ roll out months ago. This is the first I've heard of it.

7 Comments

use your remote to sign up you dont need a new box

Original Poster Banned

jamstaruk1972

use your remote to sign up you dont need a new box

the box is free? I have an old thomson box = very poo

I signed up AGES ago, and nothing seems to work, from what iv read on the Internet, it only works on certain boxes?!?
    so if theyre giving them away, I want one!
    penalised for getting hd too early!

Original Poster Banned

teddy23

I signed up AGES ago, and nothing seems to work, from what iv read on the … I signed up AGES ago, and nothing seems to work, from what iv read on the Internet, it only works on certain boxes?!?so if theyre giving them away, I want one!penalised for getting hd too early!

Yeah apparently the Thomson boxes are too old for it to work as it over heats the PSU.

I have a sky+ box, anyone tell me if the new HD box will have as much if not more recording space?

Joey Bloggsy

I have a sky+ box, anyone tell me if the new HD box will have as much if … I have a sky+ box, anyone tell me if the new HD box will have as much if not more recording space?

250gb recording space and 250gb for anytime

Original Poster Banned

Got my new box fitted yesterday, they were going to replace my satellite dish as well, I said "wtf for?" Told him not to go up there have had tiles falling off all week. Another job that needs doing this month
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2458
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24104
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8912
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849

See more discussions