Latest Sky TV offer ....

Posted 3rd Mar
Here is my latest offer from sky retention......good/bad? It's only about 3 pound cheaper than previous offer I was given but just asked for Netflix to be taken off. Still wait? Been disconnected for around 2 days now.3416627-geXVB.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Looks good to me.
Sky are being a bit tight atm.
Looks brillaint!!!!!

I am paying like £62 and thats going up by £3 in April. (Including internet, netflix, multi screen, cinema, boxsets, HD, entertainment)

Similar to your offer but don't get sports, or kids.

Oh and I have Sky Q
Edited by: "Tiddly_fiddly" 3rd Mar
Guess its 36 if i dont bother with multiscreen. Only really do that to get UHD anyway which we only use for Netflix.
Reckon I could tag internet on for cheap too?
I am a sky diamond member ( not that loyalty counts for anything these days)
today got offered the following :
£14 pm Entertainment on 18 month contract . The other options below are not tied into any minimum contract and can be cancelled at anytime.
£18 Full HD sports
£14 multi-room
£17 Fibre super fast broadband. so all the above came to £63 per month.
I have 31 day cooling off period and wanted to know if this really is the best they can offer me?
I spoke to rententions team to get this and also negotiated a refund of £50 for a third mini bought recently and also £45 credit back for issues relating to not having capability to use mini box because of inadequate WiFi . I also have been given a new Main Sky Q uhd box . This allows me to use two tablets on the same WiFi on the sky go app.and a further two devices on a different WiFi or data.
There seemed to be a hint to me to call back in a few months time and renegotiate again my package .
Any feedback if I need to go back to them again and use the cool off period to renegotiate?
Xrep03/03/2020 14:16

I am a sky diamond member ( not that loyalty counts for anything these …I am a sky diamond member ( not that loyalty counts for anything these days) today got offered the following :£14 pm Entertainment on 18 month contract . The other options below are not tied into any minimum contract and can be cancelled at anytime.£18 Full HD sports £14 multi-room£17 Fibre super fast broadband. so all the above came to £63 per month.I have 31 day cooling off period and wanted to know if this really is the best they can offer me?I spoke to rententions team to get this and also negotiated a refund of £50 for a third mini bought recently and also £45 credit back for issues relating to not having capability to use mini box because of inadequate WiFi . I also have been given a new Main Sky Q uhd box . This allows me to use two tablets on the same WiFi on the sky go app.and a further two devices on a different WiFi or data. There seemed to be a hint to me to call back in a few months time and renegotiate again my package .Any feedback if I need to go back to them again and use the cool off period to renegotiate?

Similar to me but got cinema AND sports for 15 but 19 for entertainment. Did you get Netflix? Is there really no offers on Multiscreen? Only really use it to get UHD netflix so tempted to just pay for that separate as its same price per month?
Thanks for this. Mine is up soon, different mix but gives me an idea of what to aim towards.
40033563-U8ITC.jpgThats what I blagged not so long ago. Worth trying for BB too
KingNav36003/03/2020 14:26

[Image] Thats what I blagged not so long ago. Worth trying for BB too

When was that? Definetley a better deal than mine!
They tried the new administration fee with me, even though I’d been with them five years. I was renewing my existing contact, I told them I’m not paying a admin fee for staying with your company. Cheeky sods. Worth checking full contracts before agreeing to anything
Refuse to pay the admin fee at least. If you think that's the best price just say you will accept if they remove that if not you will leave it. What is the admin fee for ? Pressing the extend button ?

Succeeded twice with this on mums and sisters account renewal
Edited by: "chunk1985" 4th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants