Groups

latte glasses

my parents are giving me a dolce gusto for christmas (yay!) and as you don't get the free latte glass in the box anymore i was wondering if anyone knew which high street shops sell them (i don't really want to buy them online as i'm worried they'd break in the post!)
    rep given for any help, thanks!

8 Comments

i bought a krups dolce gusto from argos yesterday for my parents for xmas. has been reduced to £63!. comes with free starter pack. starter pack is a latte glass, cup & saucer and about 16 diff pods x
    argos.co.uk/web…ups

Supermod

As above. You can buy these on the Dolce Gusto website though. Google it!

Original Poster

michelle2207;7206504

i bought a krups dolce gusto from argos yesterday for my parents for … i bought a krups dolce gusto from argos yesterday for my parents for xmas. has been reduced to £63!. comes with free starter pack. starter pack is a latte glass, cup & saucer and about 16 diff pods xhttp://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=krups

my mum bought mine from argos on friday i was with her (to make sure she got the right thing, lol)and looked on the side of the box and it only said it included a starter pack of coffees but no glasses

Supermod

missp27;7206691

my mum bought mine from argos on friday i was with her (to make sure she … my mum bought mine from argos on friday i was with her (to make sure she got the right thing, lol)and looked on the side of the box and it only said it included a starter pack of coffees but no glasses

Did it have a box attached on top?

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7206738

Did it have a box attached on top?

no it was just the dulce gusto box and on the side it says it has a starter pack of coffees inside. i just thought at the time that they'd stopped giving the glasses away

http://www.barnitts.co.uk/images/shop/more/300x300_12554600420041.2081.jpg

Ravenhead Entertain Latte Glasses pretty sure my Mum bought us a pair from John Lewis last year.

Have a look on ]Amazon.

missp27;7206836

no it was just the dulce gusto box and on the side it says it has a … no it was just the dulce gusto box and on the side it says it has a starter pack of coffees inside. i just thought at the time that they'd stopped giving the glasses away

i'd open up the box and have a look. i recon they'll be in there :thumbsup:

I think they sell them in Debenhams if there are none in your box
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions