Found 18th Nov 2009
Saw this group on facebook.

Does anyone have any stories that involved laughing when you shouldn't?

:-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

oh theres been a few times i can tell you, actually i cant, yr too young hehehe

yes, when my OH's nan fell over into her dinner :oops:

many many more .......

yup...when friend #1 told friend #2 her (#2's) fella had raped friend #1's little sister (aged14 at the time)

ilovepink;6931884

yes, when my OH's nan fell over into her dinner :oops:many many more … yes, when my OH's nan fell over into her dinner :oops:many many more .......

lol!!!:w00t:

I have this terrible way of laughing if someone insults me or is mean to me... I dunno why... just makes me laugh. Must be nerves or something xxxx

lil_tiger;6931900

yup...when friend #1 told friend #2 her (#2's) fella had raped friend … yup...when friend #1 told friend #2 her (#2's) fella had raped friend #1's little sister (aged14 at the time)

prime example... explosion of emotion... not laughter out of "happiness" it's nerves/anxiety/shock xxx

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6931900

yup...when friend #1 told friend #2 her (#2's) fella had raped friend … yup...when friend #1 told friend #2 her (#2's) fella had raped friend #1's little sister (aged14 at the time)

you laughed at that? :?

lil_tiger;6931900

:? you really laughed at that??

Banned

I laughed at a funeral once

Ooooeeeeerrrrr

ClarityofMind;6931943

prime example... explosion of emotion... not laughter out of "happiness" … prime example... explosion of emotion... not laughter out of "happiness" it's nerves/anxiety/shock xxx

yeah it wasnt funny.....infact prob the furthest from funny i could imagine
borolad94;6931944

you laughed at that? :?

it was because everything was silent and I looked at another friend and she was feeling the same as me (holding back the nervouse giggle) so we both just cracked up :?

think is im trying not to laugh now....not regarding the subject AT ALL but cos I can remember the tension in the room and I never take serious subjects well.....cant explain it

lil_tiger;6931977

yeah it wasnt funny.....infact prob the furthest from funny i could … yeah it wasnt funny.....infact prob the furthest from funny i could imagineit was because everything was silent and I looked at another friend and she was feeling the same as me (holding back the nervouse giggle) so we both just cracked up :?think is im trying not to laugh now....not regarding the subject AT ALL but cos I can remember the tension in the room and I never take serious subjects well.....cant explain it

wow thats really weird, must make you feel awful :w00t:

I remember at my cousins wedding, my other cousin and I bent down to kneel and pray.... and I smacked my head so hard on the pew in front I just kinda groaned and slipped to the floor........... she was laughing so hard she had to leave the bloomin church

ilovepink;6931997

wow thats really weird, must make you feel awful :w00t:

it was awful.....we (2 of us) started laughing and then couldnt stop......when we tried it was more like a s******.....its just how I suppose we handle things, like when someone tells you something unbelievable and you kinda laugh and say 'you what'...well its kinda like that....when I dont know how to react (obviously I shudda been supportive etc but when youre in a room with 4 of your closest friends, and someone says that, im sure you can imagine the lack of control :?)

still cant find a way to describe it......just hope no-one has taken it to think I was laughing at the actual conversation

lil_tiger;6932104

it was awful.....we (2 of us) started laughing and then couldnt … it was awful.....we (2 of us) started laughing and then couldnt stop......when we tried it was more like a s******.....its just how I suppose we handle things, like when someone tells you something unbelievable and you kinda laugh and say 'you what'...well its kinda like that....when I dont know how to react (obviously I shudda been supportive etc but when youre in a room with 4 of your closest friends, and someone says that, im sure you can imagine the lack of control :?)still cant find a way to describe it......just hope no-one has taken it to think I was laughing at the actual conversation

Nah we understand hun... it was an expression of shock xxx

When my little sister went into labour the night before my mums funeral.
Everyone thought I was laughing cos of the stress. I just thought it was bloomin Ironic!!

jennybubbles;6932133

When my little sister went into labour the night before my mums … When my little sister went into labour the night before my mums funeral.Everyone thought I was laughing cos of the stress. I just thought it was bloomin Ironic!!

It was prolly the stress made the labour begin xxx

Musta been so hard for her going through all that with the extra distress as well x

lil_tiger;6931900

WOW!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Trade in/Sell value for Nintendo SNES mini at CEX??33
    2. Black friday mobile deals44
    3. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset33
    4. Tesco Mobile, sims11

See more discussions