Laundry advice! Pink shirt!!!

6 replies
Found 10th Oct 2009
Ok, so I did my washing without realising my boyfriend's white shirt was bundled in it, and now I've turned it a lovely shade of pink! As much as he would love to wear a slightly pink and blotchy shirt, I'm trying to get it out! I've tried putting a colour catcher sheet in with it, but now don't know what to do! I would bleach it but it's got grey pinstripes so I don't want to turn them a funny colour! Anyone got any tips?! Thanks!

5 Comments

colour run remover will get it out,mix up granules and soak it and it will soon be back to normal

tescos and asda sell it

bung it in with more red stuff then he will have a normal pink shirt

buy your fella a new shirt

depending what it's made of wash it again with a bit of bleach
sorry missed the bit about the grey pinstripe

Ok, so I did my washing without realising my boyfriend's white shirt was … Ok, so I did my washing without realising my boyfriend's white shirt was bundled in it, and now I've turned it a lovely shade of pink! As much as he would love to wear a slightly pink and blotchy shirt, I'm trying to get it out! I've tried putting a colour catcher sheet in with it, but now don't know what to do! I would bleach it but it's got grey pinstripes so I don't want to turn them a funny colour! Anyone got any tips?! Thanks!

Try cooking instead.

Yeah I know that's a sexist comment

I should be ok though as not many have a pc in the kitchen.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions