Groups
    EXPIRED

Law Abiding Citizen tonight at Bradford Cineworld @ 6:30

just realised I have these tickets (2) yet I went to see it last night with momentum

1st person who asks can get them

wil pm the link so you can print the tickets (think that works)

lil_tigs

7 Comments

Ah would love them but going to be busy all day- rep for your kindnesss

Any good? Interested, lemme check reviews! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Naeem786;6917283

Any good? Interested, lemme check reviews! :thumbsup:

I thought it was OK....but I kinda guessed everything :roll:

everyone on here seems to have enjoyed it, various good reviews floating around

lil_tiger;6917372

I thought it was OK....but I kinda guessed everything :roll:everyone on … I thought it was OK....but I kinda guessed everything :roll:everyone on here seems to have enjoyed it, various good reviews floating around

did u seriously guess the ending and how it happened???

i watched this last night and untill i saw it i kept me guessing untill the very end i thought it was a great film well worth a watch

Original Poster

ViperKeith;6917435

did u seriously guess the ending and how it happened??? i watched this … did u seriously guess the ending and how it happened??? i watched this last night and untill i saw it i kept me guessing untill the very end i thought it was a great film well worth a watch

I guessed various things....cant really say without spoiling it...but i guessed how it happened about half an hour into it...something was mentioned and it was way to blatant for my liking...and the end I guessed at the end but before it happened (if you get what I mean lol)
    I generally watch films and pick fault with them though...so I tend to pick up on the little clues :whistling:

Original Poster

gonna be goin out in 10 mins if anyone wants it say now :?

Original Poster

ahhh well...have expired
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944516
      2. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would811
      4. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds now avaliable on Steam88
      5. Buying an iPhone second hand11

See more discussions